Talk:FEMA concentration camps
What does FEMA stand for? - User 03:08, 13 April 2009 (EDT)
- Oh, good call. I'll link it and write up a stub. Thanks for the sysopping by the way! Viscount 03:21, 13 April 2009 (EDT)
 Surival from Mongols
 You say it is not true, but where is your evidence?
You discuss the fact that this is all hoopla- which i am open minded to all _opinions_. Where is your evidence showing that this is all just made-up from a crazy mind and has no truth? If you did your homework, you would find many such details like the real effects of flouride and what is was used for in the past, while it's being put into water systems around the U.S. - Ignorence is a bliss. — Unsigned, by: 22.214.171.124 / talk / contribs
- Some of us are chemists, also, where is yours? Nowwhat? 16:17, 14 December 2011 (UTC)
- I've investigated the extent of FEMA's legal authority to conduct any of the activities within its mandate and looked at the small amount of purported evidence wingnuts advance in favor of this execrable conspiracy theory. If you can't come up with anything new, go back to Ruby Ridge and count your bullets and cans of soup. 16:27, 14 December 2011 (UTC)
is it incumbent on the critic to re-write the article for you if he's correctly pointed out a lack of proper rebuttal? research by proclamation + logical fallacies + "wingnut" (checkmate) = rational?
- It is incumbent on wingnuts to provide evidence beyond "you can't say that this isn't true". ORavenhurst (talk) 14:49, 15 March 2012 (UTC)
 Two new pieces of evidence/govt documents
 Reptilian Overlords and\or the Grays
Its well know that there are vast underground bases used by the Greys and the Reptilian Overlords. One of these is under Denver Airport. These bases may or may not tie into the Hollow Earth groups under Mt Shasta and in Tibet and India. Hamster (talk) 21:52, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
W A R N I N G
- Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history, and will be visible to anyone.
- Comment: So, no invasion of privacy, here. Right? Which explains more than this whole entry does, as regards the actual reason for these empty camps,
- while our prisons overflow and they let "lesser offenders" / criminals and illegals go free. At least, offer the TRUTH, even if your own dose of ALTERNATIVE cures, naturally.
- Hate to break it to certain people, but the internet operates on IP addresses. Every time you load and request even the simplest piece of html a server is logging and noticing and tracking your IP address so that it can send the information to the right place rather than somewhere else in Electronic Magic Land. It's not an invasion of privacy, it's just impossible to work otherwise - some of these nutters are like saying "send me something by post, but I'm not going to give you my house number or PO box because that's a breach of privacy". Stay inside, never go out, never plug anything into the sockets in your walls, your privacy depends on it! narchist 18:07, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
- But if you own a house you ARE ON RECORD! the only viable solution is to go hide in a cave somewhere in the wilderness of northern canada or siberia--il'Dictator Mikal (talk) 18:23, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
I am not a fan of President Obama, however I am offended that the writer of this article assumes all opponents are conspiracy theorists! Could the bias in this article be removed? it would mak a much more persuasive essay then.— Unsigned, by: Agaperus / talk / contribs
- I've changed it from "opponents of the Obama administration" to "the more insane opponents of the Obama administration". I'm sure that not all of Obama's opponents believe this stuff.--Bob"I thought this was supposed to be "Rational" Wiki?." 11:57, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
 Real internment
WWII internment in the USA is not the only example I can think of. Aside from the USA's massive prison population (histotically a noted source of cheap/slave labour), other real life examples include imprisonment and removal of Native Americans (and Mexicans?), and off shore facilities such as Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay... how many people were imprisoned as a result of McCarthy?— Unsigned, by: Albannach / talk / contribs