The Kings Of The East
I also am looking for a copy of the tract "Kings Of The East" Dooes anyone have any ideas on how I can get one?
I found it fun that Jack White mentioned Jack Chick on his newest album Lazaretto, on the song "black bat licorice" he says "she writes letters like a jack chick comic/ just a bunch of propaganda,makes my fingers histrionic like this, and this.~joshjoad — Unsigned, by: 220.127.116.11 / talk / contribs
A look into the bizarre world of Christian comics
- Worth a watch; some good quotes, some interesting stats — and I had no idea that Chick Tracts are the most printed, most distributed and most read comics in the world?! I mean, I'd think Donald Duck would've had Jack Chick beat or something! But according to VICE's comic expert, no such luck... Reverend Black Percy (talk) 03:19, 19 January 2017 (UTC)
My two cents
I love that logic of "no matter how good person you are, as long as do not accept (Jesus) Christ as your savior you'll be bathing in the Lake of Fire for all eternity. Same if you've been horny or whatever in your life just once" -I guess Heaven must be a very empty place-.
Gee, reminds me of the Salvation War series (ask TVTropes) where is stated Heaven closed its doors because our aspirations became too high for what really was the place. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:22, 5 March 2017 (UTC)
- The satire comic "Last Rites" is about Chick himself facing the Final Judgement...and God is not happy. God (to Jack): You depicted Me as a psychopathic egomaniac.--BruceGrubb (talk) 09:55, 16 July 2017 (UTC)
Is this real?
I know Jack's "comics" thanks to D&D sites (Dark Dungeons) and this one -fortunately that BS has not arrived to this country-. Seriously... pity all of what is depicted there is BS 'cause I'd like to see him thrown into the Lake of Fire, as by the rules of his works Heaven would have to be a very empty place and not even him would be safe. --Panzerfaust (talk) 09:36, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- I asked myself something along the same lines here... Still shocked that he was so widely distributed. Reverend Black Percy (talk) 12:15, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- Oh it's real. I used to know some Seventh Day Adventists who believed in it hook, line and sinker back in the eighties. And don't be too hard on him. I think he converted more people to atheism (or at least scepticism) than to Christianity. Bicyclewheel 12:23, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- My faith on the human race is sinking even more. Oh, and thanks to him I always pictre evangelist preachers as people dressing as 50's gentlemen. --Panzerfaust (talk) 00:35, 23 March 2017 (UTC)