We are 100% user-supported!
Without you, there is no RationalWiki!
|Goal: $5000||Donations so far: $2890|
Help and donate today!
 Wikipedia article, again
 Use for references
 A question
Can and may I create a page based on my research on the administrators' behaviour, with evidence and such, Greatnecro and ZooGuard? — Unsigned, by: Dandtiks69 / talk / contribs 07:57, 7 June 2015 (UTC)
- Probably best not. When somebody did that here for Portuguese Wikipedia, it didn't go down well. WẽãšẽĩõĩďMethinks it is a Weasel 10:46, 7 June 2015 (UTC)
Actually, Scream!! and ЩєазєюіδMethinks it is a Weasel, I was already in Wikipedia. It's just that I thought that even with the most rational arguments on why I shouldn't be blocked for a simple spelling mistake or why they should calm down on me the same five administrators would gang up on me and threaten to block me. I still have my log, and unblocked, so maybe we could use that to test out the administrators. Believe me, just sending them an apology message would incite them. I have the evidence I need. Dandtiks69 (talk) 22:29, 10 June 2015 (UTC)
 Wikipedia statistics
 The 15 functions of Wikipedia
As it is coming up to WP's 15th birthday, what are its functions?
- The source of all (mis)information (both, at the same time, in the same article)
- Gresham's Law as applied to encyclopedias
- A point of first resort.
- A point of multiple resort (see all the websites copying from WP).
- A fruitful ground for Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells and their relatives.
- A fruitful source of complaints by 'nobody agrees with our (so off-beat they are out of tune) theorists.
- A (mis)quote mine.