|You gotta spin it to win it|
|Stop the presses!|
|We want pictures|
TheBlaze.com contains five sections titled, "The Stories," "Business," "Faith," "Technology," and "The Blog"
 The Stories
"The Stories" section covers U.S. political events, current events in the U.S. and world, and some human interest stories. Headlines often use clickbait style of headline writing and appear to be more from a tabloid than a news site.
Often, this section highlights stories (both political and human interest) that target a white, Christian, conservative audience with a huge persecution complex. Expect plenty of "black on white crime" and "school punishes student for prayer" type of stories. Don't forget about those eeeeeeeeeeeeevul Moozlims!
TheBlaze publicized a story about a Virginia mother who accused her daughter's special education teacher of assaulting said daughter "during a lesson involving a Muslim 'hand sign.'"
The Business section is more on track than The Stories in that they actually have to do with business rather than people's personal lives. Some outliers still exist however such as "Top 10 Best Paying Jobs You Can Get Without a College Degree" and "America, Get Ready for Guinness Beer‘s New ’Guinness Black Lager’
The faith section of the site has what you would expect from a conservative media outlet, with a small amount of articles that criticize the Christian religion. Many articles as well as participants in the comment section tend to focus on bashing atheists and anyone who isn't a Christian fundamentalist. What a big surprise. Moderate amounts of politics are also blended in with the articles, mostly with regards to the 2012 presidential election candidates.
 Spongebob Scheme
In July of 2011 a mini episode of Spongebob Squarepants was released, specifically to be shown as part of a United States school program about global warming and what kids can do to help. A Dora the Explorer cartoon was issued at the same time, for the same program. The cartoons promoted such radical ideas as riding bikes and walking instead of driving, and using fluorescent light bulbs. Glenn Beck and other right wing lunatics decided the US Government and Obama himself were turning into Satan and convincing our children to change lightbulbs so they didn't have "free choice".
 Pocketin' the suckers' money
In 2015, TheBlaze attracted national attention for raising over $140,000 for an Indiana pizza restaurant owner who publicly pledged not to serve gay couples, following the passage of Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act, a law frequently accused of facilitating discrimination by businesses against LGBT people.
 See Also
WND: Another far-right internet tabloid and news aggregator, but even more crazy and overtly racist.
- Did Beck's Sidekick Get In Trouble For Telling People Not To Listen To Beck's Radio Show? (Media Matters for America)
- Ed Brayton samples a typical comments section at TheBlaze.com so you don't have to
- ↑ http://www.theblaze.com/about/
- ↑ Glenn Beck's "The Blaze" offers Glenn Beck's thoughts on the news (brought to you by Glenn Beck) regarding a story "MUSLIM ACTIVIST CALLS FOR "BURN THE STARS AND STRIPES DAY"]
- ↑ Why Is The Media Taking These ISIS World Domination Maps So Seriously?
- ↑ Mom says teacher hurt child during Islamic lesson
- ↑ The Blaze: Do We Know Trayvon Martin Wasn't An Arsonist Kidnapper?
- ↑ http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-10-best-paying-jobs-you-can-get-with-a-high-school-degree/
- ↑ http://www.theblaze.com/stories/america-get-ready-for-guinness-beers-new-guineness-black-lager/
- ↑ http://mediamatters.org/blog/201108020027
- ↑ TheBlaze Raises $140k For Indiana Pizza Shop Refusing To Cater Gay Weddings