You are listening to the propaganda
The reason for my post here was your reply in this thread.
Let bygones be bygones?
Brx, I don't like you very much, and I think I've made that clear. That being said, I stick up for you because I refuse to let this community become a place where an authoritarian cronyism rules, and the more friends you have, the more powerful you are. When you get abused and the abusers walk away with impunity, that's one thing: the abuse can be quickly reversed till the next time. But when that abuse is community-approved, oligarchy has its foot in the door. Institutional anarchy is a patently absurd concept, isn't it? What we call the glorious mobocracy is just a gerontocratic, cronyist oligarchy where those with the most friends rule absolutely over those with the least friends. Rules don't make us authoritarian, our actions make us authoritarian. This is a difficult point for the wannabe oligarchs and their myopic lackeys to want to understand.
Now it's clear, but if you look a few posts up there you will see why I may have been confused.
Once again, brx, you turn the tables so everyone else is the problem. Blue has told you several times she has issues with you, but unlike many others (myself included) she's setting them aside to do what she thinks is right.
You find fault with her, cause she's not doing ENOUNG. not helping ENOUGH. and not liking you enough.
are you this daft?
Let's take a step back and look at this conversation:
- Stuff happens at the coop, I change Blue's opinion- she previously said Nutty Roux was right to ban me
- I come here and tell her that her negative opinion of me is unfounded
- She says she doesn't have it in for me, and that we can have respectfully neutral or better relations
- I clarify and remind her of a previous post where she expressed a strong dislike for me
- She says she has a strong dislike for me
- I tell her that now I am sure of where she stands, but that before I was confused by her perceived "flip-flopping"
Now, when this is all finished, you come in and accuse me of shifting the blame onto Blue for some reason.