|One of the|
|And a dirty dozen more|
“”Tomi Lahren is on TV because she’s probably attractive to the people that watch her show, not because she’s a political scientist or sociologist or someone qualified to address society’s ills. She, like so many other journalists, plays to an audience comprised of people seeking affirmation, not facts. It’s not her fault, really it’s not. Its ours. We as a society have failed because people like Tomi Lahren exist.
|—Eric D. Berry|
Tomi Lahren (born 1992) is a totally
hawt insane far-right political pundit who has a show on The Blaze. Lahren is, in most ways, just a particularly obnoxious generic radical right radio host. Imagine a more clueless Rush Limbaugh with the looks of a FOX News babe.
 Views and stuff
 This pesky thing called race
“”Look at you. Pretty little white girl. You got no idea what it's like, always living on the outside, looking in through a window, seeing all the things you can never have because they say so.
|—Angela Bassett in American Horror Story|
Tomi Lahren seems to get really upset when black people speak up about issues which affect them, going so far by christening the Black Lives Matter
"More" movement as the new KKK.
In February 2016 Lahren lost her shit when Beyoncé had a Black Panthers-inspired Super Bowl halftime performance, infuriated about the fact that the group used violent and intimidating means to achieve not racial equality but the evil goal of overthrowing "white domination" instead of using peaceful measures to cause change. However when black people do protest peacefully Lahren is quick to scold them for their actions: when actor Jesse Williams' acceptance speech at the BET awards featured his views on black oppression in American society she accused him of perpetuating black victimhood or when quarterback Colin Kaepernick decided to make a stand by sitting from now on whenever the national anthem is played before NFL games, peacefully protesting racial injustice in the US, Lahren urged him to leave the country when his supposedly ungrateful half-white existence hates white people so much. However in the latter case Kaepernick didn't mention white people once when he explained his reasons for the protest.
Tomi Lahren offers her own solutions to get African-Americans out of their ostensibly self-imposed misery. Namely black men should stick around to raise their children and stop selling crack cocaine for over a decade to protect black neighborhoods.
Lahren has often identified as pro-choice, despite referring to abortion as "murder" in the past. She made this stance a tiny bit clearer in a March 2017 interview on The View, during which she said the following:
“”I am a constitutional, y’know, someone that loves the Constitution. I’m someone that’s for limited government. So I can’t sit here and be a hypocrite and say I’m for limited government but I think the government should decide what women do with their bodies. I can sit here and say that, as a Republican and I can say, you know what, I’m for limited government, so stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body as well.
 Final Thoughts
with on Tomi Lahren
Lahren could also be considered representative of the slight departure from religious fundamentalism that informed the older American far-right and instead follows a broadly ultranationalistic, nativist line of thought that would be more fitting for, say, the Front National than for a fundamentalist church. But before getting a wrong impression of her she still parrots climate change denialism believing drilling and fracking should be done to get independent from Middle Eastern oil (because screw the evidence and your "hippie friends") and is unsurprisingly supporting Donald Trump for president in 2016. However she's slightly more willing to leave homosexuals alone but also says Barack Obama is "being friendly to the jihadi mentality” while also saying that Obama should bomb them which would apparently be a new strategy. That the Obama administration is already doing exactly that does not appear to cross her mind, but such is the way of these things.
- ↑ Eric D. Berry, "Total Lunacy: Tomi Lahren’s “Beyonce” Rant Is Utterly Ridiculous", Hip Hollywood, February 10, 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 YouTube: "Beyonce and the Black Panthers | Final Thoughts with Tomi Lahren", The Blaze, Feb 11, 2016
- ↑ Sophia Tulp, "Over 56,000 people want Tomi Lahren fired from The Blaze after KKK tweet", USA Today, July 13, 2016.
- ↑ Ricky Riley, "Tomi Lahren’s Utter Cluelessness in Response to Jesse Williams’ Speech is an Astounding Reminder of White Fragility", Atlanta Black Star, June 30, 2016.
- ↑ Ricky Riley, "Charlamagne Crushes Conservative TV Host Tomi Lahren for Rant Against Kaepernick", Atlanta Black Star, August 30, 2016.
- ↑ Brad Reed, "Tomi Lahren explodes on Kaepernick again: The real villains are deadbeat ‘black fathers like his’", Raw Story, August 31, 2016.
- ↑ Trent Fitzgerald, "Jay Z Reacts to Conservative Pundit Tomi Lahren’s ‘Drug Dealer’ Remark [VIDEO"], The Boombox, February 13, 2016.
- ↑ Erin Gloria Ryan, "Tomi Lahren to The View: ‘I’m Pro-Choice’", The Daily Beast, March 17, 2017.
- ↑ Peter Hasson, "The Blaze Suspends Tomi Lahren", The Daily Caller, March 20, 2017.
- ↑ Twitter:Tomi Lahren tweet, October 26, 2015.
- ↑ YouTube: "Climate Change | 'Final Thoughts with Tomi Lahren'", The Blaze, October 26, 2015
- ↑ Scott Eric Kaufman, "Gay marriage and white racism didn’t kill people in Chattanooga — Obama being “friendly to the jihadi mentality” did", Salon, July 22, 2015.