|Someone is wrong on|
“”You are torn apart by guilt about all the lives you've destroyed... Tell me, atheist criminal, how many rotten bodies are your in basement? How many corpses in your back yard? How many little boys have you raped? Confess, atheist criminal. Tell me immediately.
|—"jewish philosopher," to an anonymous atheist commentator.|
Torah Philosophy is an Orthodox Jewish blog run by a man who calls himself simply "jewish philosopher."
 Unbiased views?
JP is heavily critical of atheism, arguing that atheists are all selfish and/or murderous, and that primarily atheist societies are prone to committing mass killings. It should be noted, however, that JP is fine with mass killings when they're committed by Jewish societies - in a post entitled "I Heart Genocide," he defended the Israelites' massacre of the Midianites in Numbers on the grounds that the victims were all evil and deserved to die.
He also says that no atheist really believes in evolution: if they did, then, according to JP, they would all celebrate global warming and would advocate replacing law enforcement with animal control.
 Orthodox Judaism
"It remains my belief that any honest, sober person who reviews the evidence will quickly be convinced of the truth of Orthodox Judaism," says JP.  When it was pointed out to him how few people convert to Orthodox Judaism, he replied that "most people are liars and/or addicts."
 Fundies Say the Darndest Things
It has the distinction of being FSTDT's go-to choice for Jewish fundie quotes. JP - or, at least, someone purporting to be him - has sometimes posted in the comments section. "Is this website called std.net because so many people here have std's, most probably late stage syphillis which has destroyed their brains, as it did the the late, great atheist Freidrich Nietzsche?" he asks.
- ↑ http://www.torahphilosophy.com/2009/12/what-scientists-are-really-doing.html?showComment=1262112979820#c3973741599225225759
- ↑ http://www.torahphilosophy.com/2011/05/ethics-from-empathy.html?showComment=1306254244459#c8928460467589723505
- ↑ http://www.torahphilosophy.com/2012/04/i-heart-genocide.html
- ↑ http://www.torahphilosophy.com/2011/07/two-proofs-that-atheists-are-lying.html
- ↑ http://www.torahphilosophy.com/2011/08/gay-marriage.html
- ↑ http://www.torahphilosophy.com/2012/05/judaism-and-feminism.html
- ↑ http://www.torahphilosophy.com/2009/12/what-scientists-are-really-doing.html
- ↑ http://www.torahphilosophy.com/2009/12/what-scientists-are-really-doing.html?showComment=1261764594274#c8559302834130296513
- ↑ A complete listing of FSTDT's quotes from the blog and its comments section can be found here.
- ↑ http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=88612&Page=3#1449181