05:25, 20 June 2013 (UTC) PhillipN ( talk | contribs) blocked <insert name here> ( talk | contribs ) with the expiry time of 3 days (account creation disabled) (Multi-culturalism/World view)
A young man was following Him, wearing nothing but a linen sheet over his naked body; and they seized him. But he pulled free of the linen sheet and escaped naked.
 About Me (in brief)
- I have a BS in Chemistry, and would love to pursue a MS in metallurgy, should I acquire such time/money/effort.
- I played guitar in a punk rock band, Speakerface, which has since broken up. I have signed on to become the bass guitar player (and just acquired my very first Gibson SG Bass) for a band called 13 Bends (a haunted location where we practice), which had its first show in
- I live near Pittsburgh, PA, US.
- I work at a junkyard, in the laboratory, where I was recently promoted to Chief Analyst of U.S. Operations.
- I also edited at aSK and have a CP account, both named WesleyS.
 CP Accolades
“”There have been many disappointments with some from RW, but you take the cake.
“”poorly written article - needs sources. Some ideas are disputed
|—Ed Poor, adding citation templates to my article on Gout|
 What is in Aboriginal Noise's CD player now?
Unused image from the RW archives
 My own personal to do list
Saint Michael's World Apostolate - some lady in New York had visions from Jesus and Mother Mary about current (then) world events. They now have newsletters and send you a blessed rose petal if you are interested. Hah!
 Articles I Done Writed
- Francisco Ayala
- Jack Van Impe
- Joel Osteen
- Kinoki Foot Pads
- Marilyn Musgrave
- Operation Red Dog