Ceci n'est pas une pipe
You know there's something off-kilter when the self-appointed guardians of public morality find common ground with a giant stone head that pukes guns. -- David J Prokopetz
Creationism: The THAC0 of theology. --AKjeldsen
If mankind had listened to guys like this when we were trying to figure out how to make fire we'd still be eating raw mammoth. -- Shining Dragon, at RPG.net, on some Creationist bozo.
From the Principia Discordia:
Chapter 1, THE EPISTLE TO THE PARANOIDS
Do You Believe That?
- Ye have locked yerselves up in cages of fear--and, behold, do ye now complain that ye lack FREEDOM!
- Ye have cast out yer brothers for devils and now complain ye, lamenting that ye've been left to fight alone.
- All Chaos was once yer kingdom; verily, held ye dominion over the entire Pentaverse, but today ye was sore afraid in dark corners, nooks, and sink holes.
- O how the darknesses do crowd up, one against the other, in ye hearts! What fear ye more that what ye have wroughten?
- Verily, verily I say unto you, not all the Sinister Ministers of the Bavarian Illuminati, working together in multitudes, could so entwine the land with tribulation as have yer baseless warnings.
(Amusingly, I found out about this place, from TK's userpage.)
 An Open Message To Andy Schlafly
(Taken from his talkpage on CP, but insta-deleted by Karajou before it might contaminate the noble eyes of the Schlafly with its Evil Liberalness. Reposted here because it needs to be said, as often as possible.)
 Moving Forwards: Where You Went Wrong
I'm here to make sure you take the right lesson from the Bugler incident. The lesson isn't that Bugler is a bad person - though that could be argued - and it isn't that liberals are deceitful and want to destroy your site. Reflect on this: Bugler didn't so much deceive you, as you allowed yourself to be deceived. You've built Conservapedia into an autocracy that revolves around your very own little personality cult: those that flatter it (Ed) or defend it (Karajou) prosper, and so does everyone who tells you what you want to hear. Those that don't, no matter what their other independent individual intellectual merit, suffer. Think of Tim and Phil Rayment: people with whom you agree more than probably anyone else, but who aren't afraid to disagree with you when they think you're wrong. For following their principles where they lead, rather than mindlessly following yours, they're cut out of the loop. You've blinded yourself to truth, honesty, and indeed Christianity: the only thing you see now is yourself.
Bugler Fretfulporpentine knew that. He scared away good editors, toadied to your every whim, and was rewarded with nearly being promoted into CP's highest echelons of leadership, not because he added "insights," but because he zealously and offensively defended yours, without ever asking why or contributing independent thought. When about half of your administrators caught on and called him a parodist, you didn't listen: in fact, the only way you "found out" about Bugler's true identity is because he messed up: if he hadn't fed you the dumb "Brian Ugler" line, how long would you have gone on believing he was a legit, conservative Christian?
By refusing to listen to anyone but yourself, you've irretrievably wounded Conservapedia, and it's no-one's fault but your own. Sure, Bugler brought it out, but the animosity, anger, and blind partisanship all find their origin in you. He just gave you a chance to act on it.
Now you're alone. You've got Ed Poor (the arrogant ignoramus), Karajou (the emotionally fractured, intemperate zealot), Conservative (the illiterate closet-case), a few new sysops with narrow niche interests, a couple homeschoolers, the Parodist King himself (TK), and a dozen or so editors who will either (1) agree with you 100%, and turn out to be parodists, or (2) agree with you 99%, and be blocked for that remaining 1%. From what I see, you have a few options: you can continue Conservapedia the way it's gone, blinded to your enemies by your own arrogance, and wait for the next betrayal, or shut it down and run it as a private CreationWiki-style community, openly and avowedly hostile to all external viewpoints. Before you dismiss the latter option, ask yourself what's best for your students.
Richard. Samwell. MexMax. Bugler. At some point, Andy, the fault is not in your stars, but in yourself.
- The Ghost of 2008