I make horrible mistakes sometimes. My poor vision didn't notice the "1981" date. :D
I'm this contributor and this user. I finally gave in and made an account, and as punishment for my good behavior, became sysop. :(
I'll be fair and just, and try my best not to laugh and forget to revert and apply the appropriate block as usual. Don't hesitate to spam my talk page with ASCII porn if you feel something was unjustified.
I contribute mostly to What is going on at CP?, as I only have interest in that. I tried to make templates, too. They suck, I know, but I'm thinking of better texts to place.
 Anatomical and Sociological Description
- I brew mead. I dabble with beers, too, but mostly stick to mead. I also weave chainmail in my spare time, craft drinking horns, design my future home that is reminiscent of Norse culture (an earth berm, basically), or browse CP with ravenous obsession.
- No credentials aside from HS diploma. Failing in college due to anxiety disorder. Poor teachings during my early years left me with inept grammatical skills.
- Wavy, Dirty blonde hair, about two feet in length. Thin, rough beard from the chin, about four inches. Everything below the armpits is shaved. Yes, everything.
- Blue eyes, very pale skin. Like, avoiding the sun all your life kind of pale. I never wear shorts.
- 157 lbs. (subject to change), 4% body fat, visible six pack. Minimal exercise, will eat anything in sight. How do I do it? I dunno.
- Bad habit of growing things, like pomegranate trees, mulberry, citrus, smoking herbs (mullein, catnip)... trying to beat my pumpkin record of 77 lbs.
- I'm very anti-social, diagnosed with an anxiety disorder that stumped my education (they expect me to talk to the entire class?). I wouldn't even go outside of my own house for weeks. No friends, no life... what's sad is I enjoy it. Meh!
- I have four cats, and four gerbils. Tara, Kitkat, Mew, and Punkin are the cats, gerbils are unnamed as I recently rescued them.
- Sufferer of extreme tinnitus, dampening the ability to hear clearly. Eyesight is exceptionally poor but stable.
- 50% Scottish - bloodline descendant of the Carmichael Clan (Highlands, originated from Lanarkshire); 50% German - no clue on ancestry.
- I listen to Celtic Woman, Dragonforce, Slipknot, or even classical. Anything that gets you moving, really.
 Fun & Games
For those lonely times...
- Feel The Beats - a fun game, sorta like Guitar Hero. In a sense, it's Keyboard Hero. Hit keys corresponding to notes. Some songs are impossible though.
- Bitey Castle - exceptional animated clips! My favorite is the YuYu, a music video with Irish folk music. Rawk on.
- AlphaBounty - pretty challenging side-scroller. Music is alright, but I like the overwhelming opposition best. Good graphics too.
- Aether - very relaxing, easy puzzles. Just sailing around in space is fun.
- Dino Run - this game is so cute! Outrun doomsday while dodging dinosaurs and eating smaller dinos.
"And you know that 'existence of God' thing that I had trouble understanding before? I think I'm starting to understand it now. Maybe, just maybe, it's a concept that's similar to a zero in mathematics. In other words, it's a symbol that denies the abscence of meaning, the meaning that's necessitated by the delineation of one system from another. In analog, that's God. In digital, it's zero. - Tachikoma, Ghost in the Shell
 Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.92
Basically, an "I don't care" attitude... seems accurate!
 Sucky Templates I've Created
|| This user is a firm believer in the mythical goat, Heiðrún.
|| This user enjoys polishing his sword.
|| This user has a horn.