Revelation of the Method
- The granddaddy theorem underlying all "You can totally see the shape of the Twin Towers in a one dollar bill!" bullshit conspiracy crap.
 Rewrite of PNAC
- Super-creepy project by the DOD to create virtual parents in order to fool kids
- Main idea is that it frees up parents from having to talk to their kids when they're too busy killing terrorists
- While unethical, it's also stupidly overambitious. Even a kiddie Turing test would be pretty damn hard to beat.
 Black Eyed Kids
- Paranormal boogeymen that take the form of, what else?, kids with completely black eyes
- Spooky mind-clouding powers plus vampire-like insistence on needing permission to enter
- Created by Brian Bethel in 1998
- Well-written and creepy story - also blatantly false in the "Guys, this totally just happened to me!" sense