We are 100% user-supported!
Without you, there is no RationalWiki!
|Goal: $5000||Donations so far: $2890|
Help and donate today!
- Warning by Conservative for changing Speed of light. (Reference)
- Later taken back. No harm done.
- Ban (1 day) by Niandra. (Reference)
- Accident with the ban tool, she apologized. No harm done.
- Warning by Aschlafly about using sarcasm on his Talk page. (Reference)
- Apparently serious. Note to self: Don't be sarcastic on his Talk page.
- Quasi-Warning by Aschlafly about removing gossip from the Wikipedia article. (Reference)
- I promised not to edit Wikipedia article anymore.
- Ban (2 hours) by TK for fixing dead-end pages and adding stub notices to them. (Reference)
- Unbanned after a few minutes, but while I was banned...
- Warning by TK for fixing accidental censorship and for implementing changes a sysop wanted to do. (Reference)
- Discussion involved harassment by TK, later changed to him simply ignoring the fact that he messed up twice.
- Filed a complaint with bureaucrat Aschlafly.
- Complaint got stuffed into an archive without a single reply.
- Ban (14 minutes) by Ed Poor for "insults", most likely for when I replied to TK's flamebait. (Reference)
- Ban (12 hours) by Ed Poor for this use of sarcasm on the Theory of evolution Talk page. (Reference)
- Note to self: Sarcasm is only okay when it's directed against non-conservative views.
- Ban (1 month) by Karajou for asking uncomfortable questions regarding <irony>the ban of three other users</irony>.
- Unbanned by BenjaminS less than an hour later.
- The amount of unwritten rules that can lead to (temp-)banning is disturbing.
- Ban (infinite) by TK - re-ban. Not sure why the re-ban is "slightly longer" than the original one, though... (Reference)
- Unbanned by Aschlafly after mail exchange.
- There is something weird going on here. Time for a look at the bigger picture.
- Ban (infinite) by Karajou for again questioning his behavior in the same issue as his other ban since it came up again (Reference)
- By now (post-5/16), this is simply typical TK/Karajou/etc. behavior. Back when it happened, it had been a bit more special, though.
- Finally unbanned (after almost three months) by Ed Poor.
- Ban (2 hours) by Ed Poor for Sarcasm. I guess he meant my "Any chance of me actually being allowed to edit my "castle" (AHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE!) again anytime soon?" comment I made after TK and Ed locked and multi-reverted my user page.
- Unbanned after 7 minutes by TK! Who da man? Who da-...oh, wait...
- Ban (infinite) by TK for "trolling and working one sysop against the other". I have NO idea WTF this is supposed to mean.
- Unbanned after 39 minutes by RobS! Whoohoo!
- Ban (infinite) by TK, only six minutes after the unban. Also, for the first time, my "probation" is being mentioned. News to me!
- Unbanned after 7 minutes by RobS!
- Ban (infinite) by TK. This time, my freedom lasted 8 minutes.
The events of #9-#11 are further explained in User:Sid/Bible Ban Chronicles