User:Smerdis of Tlön
“”Would it really be so bad if the people who governed us spent most of their time catting around, dueling each other, and smoking opium?
Smerdis of Tlön here. You may know me as Ihcoyc on Wikipedia. I'm here mostly so you folks can help me think up a new, original, lucrative, and convincing pseudoscience.
Damn it. I need to score some of that.
“”I hold this truth to be self-evident: it is your absolute, inalienable right as a human being to have electrodes planted in your skull that will stimulate your centers for pleasure and well-being without you having to do anything to operate them.
 Articles I am guilty of
- Abomination of Desolation
- Captain Planet
- Carlos Castaneda
- Cautionary tale
- Christianity is not a religion
- Dual inheritance theory
- Egyptian revolution of 2011
- English spelling reform
- Fads and Fallacies in the Name of Science
- Feral child
- First world problems
- Folk religion
- Gog and Magog
- Great White Brotherhood
- Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
- Holy Foreskin
- Holy Lance
- Human mating strategies and sexual preferences
- Identity politics
- Indo-European languages
- Joseph Campbell
- Julius Evola
- Just price
- Mad scientist
- Margaret Murray
- Marija Gimbutas
- Modern art and architecture
- Moral clarity
- Neolithic Revolution
- Neoreactionary movement
- Pagan survivals
- Progressive Era
- Rabbit's foot
- Rock music
- Saint Christopher
- Scofield Reference Bible
- Secret society
- Sexual objectification
- Slender Man
- Solutrean hypothesis
- Stainless steel soap
- Steven Pinker
- Tabula rasa
- Ten Lost Tribes
- The Celestine Prophecy
- The Chalice and the Blade
- Western esotericism
 Other articles I've expanded
- Auxiliary language, the pipe dream of centuries of utopians
- Book of Mormon - Joseph Smith's failures of imagination.
- Caliph - You know you wanna.
- Easter bunny. You were warned.
- Egypt - material about ancient world and contemporary woo.
- Linguistic discrimination. Another of life's little inevitabilities.
- Tarot. There's so much more to be done.
- Walt Disney. The stories are older than him.
- The White Goddess. Tell Laura I love her.
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union. Common scolds.
 For future development
- Arthur Schopenhauer
- Basque language
- David Foster Wallace
- French Revolutionary calendar
- James C. Scott
- Nicholas Marr and/or Japhetic theory
- Starhawk and/or The Circle Dance
- Essay:Thoughts on human evolution, sex, and the inevitability of religion
- Essay:The Scandal of the Activist Mind
- Essay: The Free Will Challenge
- Essay:Abrechnung mit Reaktion.
- Essay:Why cockfighting is the acid test of multiculturalism
- Essay:Needed Constitutional Amendments (Smerdis of Tlön)
- Essay:On medicine
- Essay:Why I'm voting for Trump (in my state's primary)