- 1 Welcome
- 2 SIGN YOUR COMMENTS
- 3 w
- 4 Sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~)...
- 5 fuck signing comments
- 6 This is Ed Poor, right?
- 7 I bet you can't guess what this post is about
- 8 It seems you have a problem
- 9 Usefulness
- 10 Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.... slow down
- 11 news of the world
- 12 Go on, make an account
- 13 Just a courtesy
- 14 Make an account!
- 15 One weird trick to speed up editing by 1337%: RatWiks HATE him!
- 16 Linking to Wikipedia
- 17 Moved your question
- Hi Jackie. Nice to see you. -- =w= 16:45, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
SIGN YOUR COMMENTS
Please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. (You can indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line.) Thank you. -- Nx / talk 16:05, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
Obviously no one has told you to sign your comments. You should probably sign your comments. -- =w= 16:54, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
Sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~)...
fuck signing comments
- Just four, not twenty four. I appreciate your humiliating us by making up for your lack of signing by signing everything six times, but I think you have caught up. My name is human and I approve this message. Thank you. ħuman 07:13, 23 March 2010 (UTC)
This is Ed Poor, right?
- Ed Poor was one of the first people ever to use a wiki. It's unlikely that he'd leave his comments unsigned. Occasionaluse (talk) 17:17, 13 September 2010 (UTC)
I bet you can't guess what this post is about
It seems you have a problem
I was going to give you the "please sign your comments" shtick, but it appears to have already been provided to you in copious amounts. It's very simple.
- I've given up signing for it or reading its posts. If it's too dim to sign then it's too dim to talk to.--BobSpring is sprung! 19:50, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.... slow down
You're saying Timecube doesn't make sense?
news of the world
maybe this will give you some perspective on the situation--"Shut up, Brx." 18:25, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
Go on, make an account
You'll have a much easier time. Seeing as how you're fairly active on this wiki, it makes sense to take the
plunge 3 seconds (email confirmation is optional).--"Shut up, Brx." 15:00, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
- I have to agree. With the cabalists going around locking pages, you'll be hard pressed to edit this wiki without caving into their pressure to create an account. Occasionaluse (talk) 15:10, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
How many of the 'seeming one off contributions' are actually persons who prefer number-crunching-appearances and make use of dynamic IPs? (Switching off the local connection to the internet saves energy/reduces the electricity bill and gives 'the assorted nuisances' less chance of finding you: both 'valid reasons'). 184.108.40.206 (talk) 13:06, 15 May 2015 (UTC)
Just a courtesy
Make an account!Welcome! If you make an account, it will be get rid of that annoying CAPTCHA and let you edit more easily!oʇɐʇoԀʇɐϽʎzznℲ (talk/stalk) 22:07, 8 January 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, please register and join the community for real! Reverend Black Percy (talk) 16:26, 16 September 2016 (UTC)
One weird trick to speed up editing by 1337%: RatWiks HATE him!
This is your brain:
▓░░░▓▓░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓░▓ ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░░▓░░▓▓▓ ▓░▓░▓▓░░▓▓▓░░▓░░▓▓▓ ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
This is your brain on captchas:
░▓░░░░░░▓▓▓░▓▓░░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓░░▓░░▓░▓░░░░░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓ ▓░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░▓░▓░▓░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓░░░░░░░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░░░░░▓░▓░░▓░░░▓░░▓░▓░░░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░ ▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓░▓▓░░░▓░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓░░▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓░░▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓░░░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░ ▓░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░▓░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░▓░▓░▓░░░░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░▓▓▓░░▓░
Linking to Wikipedia
Moved your question