User talk:Aimless Blaster
Hi there Mr/Ms. Blaster, welcome to RationalWiki the heartlessly baffling pillow of teh internetz. - User 00:02, 5 February 2009 (EST)
- I second that welcome. Enjoy the devouring pillow known better as bafflingwiki. Javasca₧ why me?
- I am sorry... the "obnoxiously cut-rate document" of teh internetz? Should I be worried about that? — Unsigned, by: Aimless Blaster / talk / contribs
Hi Aimless, I reverted your edit to religion because it was broad and not universal for all religions. While some, such as the Abrahamic religions, do maintain an idea of exclusivity, others do not. Some faiths are henotheistic, meaning that they worship one god or set of gods but acknowledge the existence of other ones. Anyway, enjoy working on RW.Jsonitsac 22:05, 5 February 2009 (EST)
- I did not think of that, thank you for the message Aimless Blaster 10:50, 6 February 2009 (EST)
- Aw come on Javascap, it was just a harmless joke, figured I might as well while you were drunk in the alley... Aimless Blaster 23:09, 8 February 2009 (EST)
 yreposys daM
My condolences on joining the ranks of janitors, Aimless Blaster. That's right—you are now a sysop!
You have been demoted because you meet the following criteria: (1) You are currently breathing. (2) You are not a vandal. (3) You are a vandal, but are not breathing.
One of these is not like the other...
- Wait... what? One moment I am having my tail ripped off for using a sysop's sig... and now I am a sysop? What on earth is going on here?! Aimless Blaster 23:56, 8 February 2009 (EST)
- Dudes are crazy. Pool's open! Chris Fanshaw 00:09, 9 February 2009 (EST)
- (edit conflict) Well, you weren't being berated for using a sysop's sig per se, but for using a relatively prominent user's sig. Sysophood (at least when I hand it out) is just a statement of basic trust—I trust you not to screw up awfully or go on a rampage deleting a bunch of pages and blocking innocent non-sysop users. Radioactive Misanthrope 00:13, 9 February 2009 (EST)
- I still maintain that it was intended as a harmless joke. Anyways, thank you for trusting me, I will try not to "screw up awfully". Aimless Blaster 00:29, 9 February 2009 (EST)