User talk:Genghis Khant/Archive9
- Thanks, much appreciated. ГенгисOur ignorance is God; what we know is science. 08:09, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
 You are a moderator
 Votes, again
 Your sitcom would also entail ....
 God is Loud
 Nx is preventing free speech (As per usual)
I have made a valid critique of the Rationalwikian governmental structure on the chicken coop. Nx has exceeded his powers and has censored the comments. As a moderator, I believe you have an equal right to determine whether it has a 'right' to be published. This isn't MarcusCicero by the way, I just happen to use a similar IP, so don't let the petty jobsworths censor this as well. Here is the seditious materiál censored by the tyrant Nx, who is incapable of tolerating any form of dissent:
Are any of you better off than you were before?
Lets evaluate the evidence. The consequences of the new moderator organization has been the following:
- The same level of back-biting, interpersonal rivalry, and general HCM.
- An observably egocentric oligarchy who feel they hold a position of power and/or relevance.
- The elimination of all dissidents and critics, under the cover of so called 'justice'.
This institution is a fiasco. It has not made anything better but instead has only exacerbated the problem. The Rationalwiki Liberty Confederation will continue its struggle against this severe injustice, and with every passing day new people flock to our banners. Censorship is now the norm. The post will be reverted, even deleted. Coercion is now a way of life. It doesn't have to be this way. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 14:01, 10 November 2011 (UTC)
Who are you again? (ʞlɐʇ) ɹǝɯɯɐHʍoƆ 15:12, 10 November 2011 (UTC)
I am someone who was immediately identified as a potential threat to the regime. I was tried on trumped up charges of 'racial abuse', not allowed an adequate defence and was 'banned' for a period of two years. Since that day I have defied the new order in this place, agitated for a return to mobocracy and the ancient liberties rationalwikians took for granted. I will continue that fight until I am allowed full freedom of speech, assembly, and the right to hold the powerful to account. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 17:01, 10 November 2011 (UTC)
- What does "betrayed violently" even mean on the internet? Radioactive Misanthrope 11:42, 12 November 2011 (UTC)
- Foster was once one of my closest and most loyal friends. He 'used' me to attack the wave of aspies that threatened to take over the site 9 months ago. once he was done with me he unceremoniously dumped me, as he knew I was a threat to the new regime which he intended to ingratiate himself with. As a result, Foster knows that in order to clean up some of his own past transgressions, and his past history as my great enablor and protector, he has to take an ultra position with me in order to cosy up with the regime hierarchy who are, naturally, suspicious of him. His betrayal is so 'violent' because it is based on self interest and self preservation. He goes above and beyond what is expected in order to repress and censor me, and seems to show no remorse for his betrayals. Unfortunately try as I might to reason with the man, he seems impervious to it. He is too far in the pocket of the regime to embrace the warm and forgiving light of liberty. I will always be here to remind him of his great betrayal, and the profound level of shame he has brought upon his once mighty name, which had for an age being synonomous with integrity and decency. He has deeply shamed himself by his conduct, and he continues to do so. We should pity him. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 13:08, 12 November 2011 (UTC)