| I AM AWESOME!|
But if I start a conversation on your talk page please answer there, I'm watching it. If you start a conversation here I will answer here, so watch it! Thanks. You can still post where ever you want, if I'm motivated enough I'll find it.
...And welcome! --Helios 12:43, 22 May 2007 (CDT)
- Welcome! Love that Kool-Aid userbox. Flippin 12:46, 22 May 2007 (CDT)
- Could I use one of them? --[[User:TK|lTK <sub>[[User_talk:TK|/MyTalk]]</sub>]] 14:45, 23 May 2007 (CDT)
Thanks. I will change. The problem is, I've done the same page on basically every Wiki I've registered on - they all link to my CP site. :( --Wikinterpreterwoo!
I am pleased it is worthy.Prof0705 08:54, 30 May 2007 (CDT)
It's my mirrorTM tactic - whenever Andy or anyone creates one of their ridiculous pronouncements with the word 'liberal' in the title, I make an exact copy with liberal replaced with 'conservative'. See cp:Conservative Bias as well. --ויִכִּ נתֶּרֶפּרֶתֵּר שְׁלֹום!
- That's so deceitful of you! I wish Andy and his gang could step into reality for just 5 minutes and take a look at their comments. You'd hear small explosions all over the country as their brains tried to process their "logic".Jrssr5 14:51, 5 June 2007 (CDT)
- We win!  All their article are deleted!! By Conservative as well
- Wow, I'm surprised they removed both. I figured the conservative one would disappear and a new entry to the liberal article would be added. Jrssr5 11:39, 6 June 2007 (CDT)
 They found you!
 edit clash
- Don't worry about it. Edit conflicts can be annoying, esp when someone posts a funnier comment than yours before you can. Jrssr5 15:31, 30 July 2007 (CDT)
 Something to show you
- Says you have to be an admin ... that would have been a pretty sweet loop hole though. Jrssr5 10:46, 30 August 2007 (CDT)
You hath been here since the beginning, yet not have you been demoted? You cannot stay in the light forever! Welcome to the depths of RationalWiki, known henceforth as "sysopship". Radioactive Misanthrope 15:44, 17 October 2008 (EDT)