(Whoo! First post!) And yes, I know what you mean. There's nothing quite like that moment scanning Conservapedia when you realize that they really believe this stuff. --Gulik 20:48, 13 January 2009 (EST)
- Welcome, Reflections of Memory. That was pretty much the same way I ended up here. ωεαşεζόίďMethinks it is a Weasel 20:49, 13 January 2009 (EST)
Welcome to RationalWiki, Reflections. I must say, I find your name wonderfully poetic. Radioactive Misanthrope 22:02, 13 January 2009 (EST)
 You Lying Fucker!
Do you also think i am a liar? Here, please read this. You have new powers. Please don't read my text messages. AceMcWicked 04:02, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you. I guess I should take the sysop pledge now.
| ||As a confirmed mustard jar for taking on this job as a Sysop on RationalWiki: I pledge to only block users if they ask for it, or insert unfunny vandalism.|
I furthermore pledge that if I indulge in secret private conversations about you, we will make a formal report to the mob. Is that all?
If you impugn my motives without warrant, or challenge my "AUTHORATIE", er, there is nothing I can or will do.
Again thank you.--Reflections of Memory 04:22, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
- Dont thank me, thank the moons gravitational pull on the earth. AceMcWicked 09:59, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
It is exactly one year since you last edited RW. This is either a remarkable coincidence or it indicates a strange mind at work. Liquid Blue 01:24, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
- That is strange, as am I, but it was completely coincidence.--Reflections of Memory (talk) 01:28, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
- Once again, almost a year. My goodness, you're like a cicada, only for one year at a time instead of seventeen :-) Radioactive Misanthrope 06:27, 19 January 2012 (UTC)