Welcome to RationalWiki, Samstr!
If you are interested in contributing, please read what our articles are intended to be.
- Thanks a lot, it's nice to feel welcomed here. Samstr (talk) 17:56, 19 October 2014 (UTC)
 A freshman engineer, eh?
- Yeah, right now I'm basically just doing gen ed requirements, so I still have a fair amount of free time.
 Blessed with suck
- Thanks a lot, I know that you give out sysop privileges to virtually everyone but it's still cool
 Revision delete
"Suppression should only be used for the following cases:
Potentially libelous informationPlease confirm that you intend to do this, that you understand the consequences, and that you are doing this in accordance with the policy." —
Inappropriate personal information
home addresses and telephone numbers, national identification numbers, etc.
- Sorry, I was unaware of the vandal brake system in place. I've unblocked them and moved them to the vandal pile.
 Vandal-binning anons
- Yes, people who just write "penis" randomly around the place are merely bored kids. Block them for a few hours and 99.9% of the time they never come back. SophieWilder 22:31, 3 December 2014 (UTC)
- I tried blocking them first but got yelled at :p.From what I read on the sysop guide blocking them for about a day was fairly standard procedure.Samstr (talk) 01:21, 5 December 2014 (UTC)
- According to this he actually registered in 2013. On his contribs page it shows that he has been making significant edits since September (and one edit back in 2013). Unless I accidentally changed the rights of the wrong person I think he seems fairly reasonable. (Although perhaps I should have just auto patrolled him). Samstr (talk) 17:30, 12 December 2014 (UTC)