Gibbon → Heron → Iguana
I've just upgraded to Intrepid Iguana & it's effed me up slightly. Nothing I can't cope with but I don't know if it's worth it. Frohlich 09:18, 6 January 2009 (EST)
- The Gutsy machine is my live mail/web server so I'm nervous about fiddling, but I've got he old server as a test machine still running Drake I think, so I might try that, then at least I'm not in danger of stuffing up a live system. I may look into if going to Heron might be good enough, as that should be more stable? Worm (t | c) 09:38, 6 January 2009 (EST)
I notice that your edits have red !s next to them, so for some reason you haven't been handed the mop and broom yet. I also haven't used my beachrat powers in a while, so please accept my condolences on your janitorship. Damn, there's an RW:new sysop guide thing around here I helped write, but I can never remember the link. I suspect you, with your mad skillz, can find it it faster than I? All the best in this New Era! ħuman 23:01, 20 January 2009 (EST)
 Poping up?
Like Lupin's popups that I ported? Ipatrol 16:32, 24 February 2009 (EST)
- The code for that needs considerable modification; images and templates don't work. Stupid time Phantom Hoover! 16:32, 24 February 2009 (EST)
- Probbly needs work, but it's a damn good start. I also brought across 'Six Tabs' which I find very handy :) Phantom - if you can outline what you think needs looking at, I'm happy to assist Ipatrol in improving the code.Worm (t | c) 17:52, 24 February 2009 (EST)
 Feel free to work on popups
 A lateral move here
Congrats, you, too, are now a member of the Vandal group. Good job on this lateral move!Lord of the Goons 02:49, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- I feel like I should express dissent in some way. ummm. grrrrrrrrr. so there. Worm (t | c) 02:57, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
 Eating in Knotts
Afternoon, sorry got a bit busy yesterday with that annoying distraction called "work." Here are my recommendations for Nottingham dining:
- If you like good quality Indian, then I can highly recommend Simla. It's south Indian food, quite spicy and different to your common-or-garden Indian. This is the restaurant that me and my mates always return to, and we've tried just about every other Indian restraurant in town. SIMLA RESTAURANT is a stylish restaurant providing comfortable dining in smart surroundings we are now well established in our newly refurbished site on James Street which provides a cool atmosphere & soft lighting. You may enjoy the unobtrusive background music chosen to compliment the delicious food which we now provide as a takeaway service.
Remember that all our dishes are freshly prepared, so please be patient. Quality Rules!
Every Monday night we have a buffet where you can eat as much as you like for a fixed price of £9.95 to include starters and main course.
This is an ever popular evening and booking is highly recommended to guarantee your table & avoid disappointment.
- If your party isn't too large and has a variety of tastes, then Capocci is good. It has a mixed menu of Italian, Mexican and Spanish, is a no-fuss sort of place, and impossible to walk out of still hungry.
- If you like Turkish, then Antalya is great. Never had a bad meal here, although veggies may struggle. Good service too and great for largish parties.
- If you're looking at the posh end of the scale, the World Service is a gem. Top class service and imaginative dishes, but not easy on the wallet. If your party is large, they have a private dining room. Alternatively, try Harts, although the first time I went there, I found it hard to find, even though I've lived in Nottingham for nearly 15 years!