|Christ died so we could write articles on|
“”You've heard the classic story about the little boy who noticed the huge red-and-green sign spray-painted on a department story: "Happy Xmas." And he wondered aloud about the X. Why was it X-mas? And finally, in a forlorn voice, he asked his dad: "Did they cross Christ out of Christmas, Daddy?" And the father had never thought of it that way before, but finally nodded. "Yes, Son, I guess they did." And it makes you think.
It happens because such nasty libruls don't like saying Christ and hate Baby Jesus. It's similar to "Xians", which if you're unprepared for, may make you think that some atheistic bloggers are going mental over a Chinese gang.
 Fun fact
- Is this due to X-Mas (specifically the number of porn barons who think it's funny and/or original to put out a DVD called "XXX-Mas")?
- Is this because people have time to look at stuff over the X-Mas holiday and places where there are interesting sexual or non-sexual things to do are closed?
- Is this just because it's cold in December in the Northern Hemisphere? What happens in Australia/New Zealand?
 Not to be confused with
- XX (Dos Equis)
- xxx / XXX (X-Rated)
- xXx (Triple X and xXx: State of the Union)
- XXXX (Australians can't spell beer)
- sXe (The straight edge movement)
 See also
- ↑ You can't "X" out Christ
- ↑ Christmas vs. Xmas - Merriam-Webster Ask the Editor (YouTube video)
- ↑ The Origin of "Xmas", Dennis Bratcher, Christian Resource Institute
- ↑ It's High Time for Conception: Studies Show Peak Times, Weather for Sex