| This might be|
|But we're not sure|
“”I don't address religion because of God; I address it because of the people who believe in God. I don't want them to believe in a fantasy. I want them to believe what is true. If most of the world believed in Harry Potter and based life decisions — that affect everyone — on that belief, then I'd spend my time addressing Harry Potter. Get this straight: I don't know if a god exists, but I do KNOW the Abrahamic God doesn't exist, for He is an illogical concept, rife with contradiction — a square circle of loving wrath, known to have gone through an evolution as He was compiled by the ancients throughout history.
- If God Weren't Invisible(omnipresence is, if you really think about it ) on how weird
- "You Send Yourself To Hell"( ) attacks the idea that atheists freely choose to go to hell
- What If You're Wrong?(Pascal's Wager ) attacks
- Do Atheists Hate God?(atheists hate god" stereotype ) debunk the "
- Were You There?(Were you there? ) debunks
- ...but intelligent people believe in God(religious scientists argument ) debunks the strong
- The Theft of Our Values( ) debunks the idea that the answer to Islam is Christianity and further debunks the above religious scientists argument for those claiming that Christianity has some merits for the scientific revolution
He's also criticized people who don't criticize Islam for being violent, writing, "Why do you believe a white guy who says he kills because of racist beliefs, but not a Muslim who says he kills because of religious beliefs?" and "Violence has nothing to do with religion? Okay. When was the last time you complained about Buddhaphobia?"
DarkMatter2525 has recently used not as bad as arguments to state that the world is getting better, not worse, that activism is counterproductive because it consists only of complaining, and people don't know how good they have it, relying heavily on first world problems to make his point.
- This assumes that the subscribers to each of his channels are different people, which is unlikely.