| A guide to|
|God Save the Queen?|
Christopher Grayling born 1st of April 1962, is the current Transport Secretary of state for Prime Minister Theresa May since 2016. He has a been a Member of Parliament since 2001 and has somehow managed to have an education at Cambridge.
On Social Issues
“”Chris Grayling voted to remove the duty on the Commission for Equality and Human Rights to work to support the development of a society where people's ability to achieve their potential is not limited by prejudice or discrimination and there is respect for human rights.
- He is against assisted dying for the terminally ill, what a nice man. 
- Was for the Iraq War.
- Voted against rights for EU Citizens already in the UK to remain after Brexit.
At least he voted for measures to decrease tax avoidance. 
- Chris Grayling Bio Via gov.uk
- Chris Grayling on Social Issues Via theyworkforyou.com
- Chris Grayling on Human Rights Via theyworkforyou.com
- Chris Grayling on Assisted Dying Via theyworkforyou.com
- Chris Grayling on Foreign Policy Via theyworkforyou.com
- Chris Grayling on Welfare Via theyworkforyou.com
- Chris Grayling on BusinessVia theyworkforyou.com
- Two-thirds of academy school groups performed below the national average for disadvantaged pupils, according to research released today. 20th of December 2018 Via publicfinance.co.uk
- Chris Grayling on EducationVia theyworkforyou.com