| Not just a river in Egypt|
|♫ We're not listening ♫|
Gemma O'Doherty is an Irish conspiracy theorist, anti-vaxer, racist and moron. She's been banned from YouTube for hate speech. After her ban, she protested outside Google in Dublin trying to get her channel reinstated. Google took no notice, but she did piss off the residents in the area. She now thinks that the coronavirus is a cover for people getting sick from 5G, and she goes around Dublin filming what she calls 5G masts, and staging protests against high-speed internet access.
In 2019, the Lidl supermarket chain ran an advertising campaign across Ireland featuring real Irish families (i.e. not actors) and showing how much money they save by shopping at Lidl. One of these families, the Ryans — a mixed-race family from County Meath — was featured on billboards across the country. On seeing the advertisement, O'Doherty immediately took to Twitter with this nonsense:
German dump @lidl_ireland gaslighting the Irish people with their multicultural version of ‘The Ryans’. Kidding no-one! Resist the Great Replacement wherever you can by giving this kip a wide berth.
Twitter later removed the offending tweet but did not ban O'Doherty.
Choose me, choose me!
O'Doherty as well as being a conspiracy theorist, is also a wannabe politician. In 2018, she tried her hand to go for the position of president on an "anti-corruption" ticket, despite being the president doesn't do anything with corruption and is essentially a figurehead. Her campaign was based on the conspiracy theory that the government was compliance on the murder of the celebrated investigative journalist Veronica Guerin. This made the Guerin family very angry and said they want nothing to do with O'Doherty.  Nevertheless, she failed to get enough support for her candidacy, by only getting backing of one county instead of the minimum four, namely the rural Midlands county of Laois. 
O'Doherty has continued trying to be a politician in both Dáil [parliamentary] and European elections, usually based in Fingal area of the Dublin Region. This is done under the banner of her political movement "Anti-Corruption Ireland".  Which ironically has very little to do with corruption and just codify her conspiracy theories. Despite Ireland having an electoral system which is more favourable to independent politicians, she has failed every time to more mainstream candidates.
High Court action
During the COVID-19 pandemic Gemma O’Doherty brought a High Court challenge against the Irish government with John Waters, aimed at striking down the emergency coronavirus laws. A judge ruled against their application for judicial review and ordered that they pay legal costs.
As of Friday, July 31st, O'Deherty's Twitter account has been permanently banned due to "...repeated violations of the Twitter rules."  According to Twitter, these violations included violations of its abusive behavior and sensitivity media policies (read as: "She was just being such a massive cunt, we had to do something to shut her up" [citation NOT needed]).
- Stephen McDermott, 'This has gone on for too long': Gardaí and Dublin City Council in dispute over policing of Google protests, thejournal.ie
- Gemma O'Doherty and Co upstaged as hilarious TPM parody protesters 'Dundalk Against Change' call for return of 'Dial-up Internet' and 'the punt', Dublin Live, 27 May 2020
- , 8 September 2019.
- Edel Hughes, Meath family who appeared in Lidl ad forced to leave Ireland after receiving death threat and online abuse. Irish Mirror, 7 October 2019.
- Michelle Hennessy, Brother of Veronica Guerin: Gemma O'Doherty's comments on her murder were 'disgusting' thejournal.ie
- Ralph Riegel and Denise Calnan Gemma O'Doherty receives first nomination to contest upcoming Presidential Election from Laois - but misses out in Cork The Irish Independent
- Anti-Corruption Ireland website
- Aodhan O’Faolain, State to oppose John Waters and Gemma O’Doherty challenge to Covid-19 laws, The Irish Times
- O’Doherty and Waters ordered to pay legal costs of case against State over Covid-19 laws, Irish Times, 4 June 2020
- Rónán Duffy, Twitter permanently suspends Gemma O'Doherty's account over 'repeated violations'