Draft:Olavo de Carvalho
| Frogs, clowns and swastikas|
|Rebuilding the Reich, one meme at a time|
He has a bogus think tank organization called "The Inter-American Institute For Philosophy, Government" operating from his living room, with his wife and daughter as the sole employees and beneficiaries of immigration papers, even though he is vehemently against immigrants.
Once an obscure figure, Carvalho rose to fame during the impeachment of former President Dilma Rousseff, with his followers being active in the movement against her.
- Julius Evola
- René Guenón
- Fritjof Capra
- Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira — A Brazilian Catholic traditionalist and founder of the cult The Brazilian Society for the Defence of Tradition, Family and Property (TFP) in 1960.
- Frithjof Schuon — with whom Carvalho had been initiated into a neo-Sufi tariqa.
- Gustavo Corçao — Brazilian Conservative writer.
- Gustavo Barroso — an anti-semitic editor and member of the Integralistas (Brazilian fascists).
- Miguel Reale — legal scholar and a former member of the Integralistas (Brazilian Fascists).
- Carvalho teaches that a Communist conspiracy is running through the liberals to dominate the world, using the globalist organizations like the UN, to turn people gay and anti-Christian.
- Newton was wrong about inertia and gravity. Of course, the Earth is the center of the Solar System.
- Pepsi uses aborted fetus cells in the beverage.
- Darwin is the spiritual father of communism, Nazism, and modern atheism.
- The internet was invented as a right-wing counter-attack to cultural Marxism.
- Smoking is indeed good for someone's health.
- The Left keeps its power through ideological patrolling.
- Official website (in Portuguese)