| Frogs, clowns and swastikas|
|Rebuilding the Reich, one meme at a time|
'r/AntifaStonetoss' repurposes the comics with an antifascist message or just, in general, a pro-thingsstonetosshates message.  Some pro-Stonetoss folks (AKA Nazis) have named these repurposed comics as 'unfunny'; The subscribers to r/antifastonetoss (sometimes called Brickthrowers) say otherwise. 
New Donating Site
Stonetoss's official subreddit, banned on 18th March 2019, was a Neo-Nazi hive. The official reason given by Reddit was: "This subreddit was banned due to a violation of Reddit’s content policy against creating or repurposing a sub to reconstitute or serve the same objective as a previously banned or quarantined subreddit". This ban came a few weeks after the banning of an associated Discord server. 
- The website itself – as an interesting tidbit, hotlinking the website from RationalWiki previously redirected one to a shock YouTube video about members of the LGBTQ community being bug chasers by Mister Metokur.
- r/antifastonetoss for edited comics
- "What is the deal with StoneToss?" OutOfTheLoop subreddit, accessed Oct 11, 2019.
- Galaxy Brains
- Wagging the Dog
- Refugees Welcum
- Little Bit
- Yep, Bitcoin Was a Bubble. And It Popped. Noah Smith. Bloomberg. December 11, 2018.
- Banned Via Reddit.
- Only Screenshot 14th of March 2019,Via Archive.fo