| Like and subscribe|
Vaush is a "pro markets" libertarian socialist YouTuber who has recently gained a modest amount of fame on the site for his videos criticizing reactionary content such as that of Hunter Avallone. Before making his own channel, he went by IrishLaddie and was predominantly known for his appearances on Destiny’s streams. He is far edgier than the majority of Breadtubers, something that has gained him considerable controversy.
- Vaush is in favor of socialism, but specifically libertarian socialism and syndicalism. Vaush believes that market economies are not inherently harmful.
- Vaush is a staunch advocate for political violence and believes a revolution is the only true way to achieve socialism.
- Vaush advocates for anti-sectarianism in the leftist space online - He is willing to work with leftists he doesn't fully agree with in order to accomplish common goals, such as socialism, and supports coalitions between anarchists and communists to create a socialist state - And then they can fight amongst themselves once a better world is achieved.
- Vaush believes that despite being Jewish nationalists, Zionists have a very strong tendency to be anti-Semitic themselves. As such, he sees Ben Shapiro as a fascist or at least fascistic.
- Based on his video about Slavoj Žižek, he believes it is okay to criticize political correctness as long as it isn’t being used as a dog whistle for a conservative and/or fascist agenda.
- Despite his hostility towards centrism, he is surprisingly good friends with Shoe0nHead as of late.
- He is pansexual and is, as such, a vocal LGBT rights advocate. More specifically, he has devoted many of his videos to debunking transphobic fearmongering.
- He is pro-gun, loathes identity politics and strongly advocates for free speech while also not supporting state-controlled hate speech.
- He supports Bernie Sanders’ 2020 campaign for President of the United States.
In March 2019, several direct messages were leaked in which Vaush (Previously known as IrishLaddie) was acting very creepy towards his victims. Before logs being leaked of the event, and discussed by Destiny, he played with the idea of confronting one of the victims and allegedly played with the idea of doxing one of them as well. After this drama occurred Vaush, and his admins/mods "white nervosa" and "rodriguez" commented that he try to dissociate from his old moniker IrishLaddie for VaushVidya, which he had already been using for some time, in order to deflect some backlash.
Allegations of transphobia
In June 2019, Vaush received pushback among several Twitter users, ranging from some of his own fanbase to the compilation account HotCisTakes, for posting a tweet many interpreted to be dismissive of trans people offended by misgendering. Vaush insisted it was a joke intended to mock transphobes and that he meant no ill will towards trans people (to his credit, his YouTube content is remarkably pro-trans, especially by the standards of the site). Many rejected this characterization, citing that the tweet sounded far too similar to something actual transphobes would say to justify committing violence against trans people, almost as if he was making light of such a serious issue as transphobia.
Vaush has also said the n-word (with a hard R) on his stream. This has been done in the context of the Killstream, where he was debating multiple neo-Nazis who jumped around saying the N-word, and Vaush said this to show he wasn't afraid of their speech. Incidentally, this did silence them briefly - However, this could still be considered a controversial moment.
In June 2019, White Nervosa, one of the admins for VaushVidya, "stole" the CSS of the Destiny.gg website to create Vaush.gg. She later claimed that it was not stolen and in fact was given to her by ILiedAboutCake, who then later denied that they gave it to her and that it was in fact stolen.