There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- Bullshit — lying without caring about the truth
- Copromancy — prognostication based on feces
- Feces therapy — medicine or alternative medicine that uses feces for treatment
- Gillian McKeith, a.k.a., the "the awful poo lady"
- Toxoplasma gondii, parasitic protozoan transmitted through cat feces
- Waste analysis — medicine or alternative medicine that uses feces for diagnosis