| Frogs and swastikas|
|Their loud fanboys|
- We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children.
- Because the beauty of the White Aryan women must not perish from the earth.
The slogans were coined by noted racist David Lane in reference to his 88 Precepts and "pyramid prophecy". Thus, white supremacists will sometimes combine "the 14 words" in reference to the excerpt in the phrase "14/88" or "1488". It is sometimes claimed the first set of 14 words was inspired by an 88-word passage in Volume 1, Chapter 8 of Mein Kampf but neither Lane or his publisher Fourteen Word Press ever made this association and it is probably a coincidence.
Virtually every Neo-Nazi, white supremacist, and white nationalist has used this slogan or a variation of it at some point as well as their ideologies (of course white-centric) being based off this motto.
Hungarian far-right (though purportedly not Neo-Nazi) party Jobbik often uses the numbers 14 and 88, such as publishing their program for the 2010 elections in 88 pages and having their party headquarters' phone number be (+36 1) 365 14 88.
In the name of the Divine Creator of all things we, the Aryan peoples of the earth, do hereby set forth this Constitution of the Northwest American Republic, in order that we may secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.
In January 2017, Ann Coulter posted a tweet saying only "14!". This was widely interpreted by alt-right Twitter users, as well as liberal observers, as a dog whistle referencing the Fourteen Words and openly identifying herself for the first time as a white nationalist, although Coulter later tweeted that she was counting down the final days of Obama's Presidency and was unaware of the number's Nazi associations.
- "Hate on Display: 14 (words)." Anti-Defamation League.
- "What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility." - Mein Kampf
- "The Truth about 88: New Book Reveals Secret Meaning of Neo-Nazi Codes." Der Spiegel. 2011 June 7.
- "Radical Change: Jobbik Parliamentary Program." Jobbik.
- "Information — Parliamentary parties."
- Huffington Post, "This Ann Coulter Tweet Sure Looks Like A Shoutout To White Supremacists", January 5, 2017.