But see (for example): Ymm's thing about deities ContribsTalk 19:01, 25 June 2008 (EDT)
The reason why GOD exists is because the Bible, which is GOD'S word, tells us that HE exists. This is so incredibly simple, and yet no atheist or other heathens has realized it. Yet another proof of the Hardening of Hearts. — Unsigned, by: 22.214.171.124 / talk / contribs
- Your argument is more circular than a möbius loop but not as interesting as one. --It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario! 01:37, 21 October 2019 (UTC)
- The Blasphemous HELLTICLE you linked to amounts to the following: Harding of Hearts. So who's reasoning is the more circler afteall? — Unsigned, by: 126.96.36.199 / talk
- So what are the tenets of the Rolling Tumbleweed 'faith'? Anna Livia (talk) 09:53, 21 October 2019 (UTC)
- The way you talk in nonsense words brings to mind demonic possession. Relly not suprissing at all considering the Satanist Atheisc nature of you. — Unsigned, by: 188.8.131.52 / talk / contribs
- To whom are you replying - or is it 'you, collectively' (and our various arguments)? I was making reference to the image on the article page.
- You, IP (who should sign your articles - four tildes will do), seem to be more possessed by the demon Titivillus than the rest of us combined. Anna Livia (talk) 17:22, 21 October 2019 (UTC)
- A predictably tactic. Accusing the hated RIGHTEOUS MEN OF GOD
- 'Bold text HALLLEUJHHALAHAHSSJH of BEING the Demonicly Possed themselves. — Unsigned, by: 184.108.40.206 / talk / contribs
- Cast out the demon Titivillus, and also prove your contention. Anna Livia (talk) 17:43, 21 October 2019 (UTC)
- Stop feeding the troll, please. --It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario! 18:49, 21 October 2019 (UTC)
- Giving them 'sweet reasonableness' and watching them react can be fun. Anna Livia (talk) 23:13, 21 October 2019 (UTC)
For the purpose of balance
An equivalent page for the Devil and friends. Anna Livia (talk) 18:05, 29 October 2019 (UTC)
There are a ton of arguments for the existence of god.
Shouldn't this article be Logical Arguments for the existence of God?