| Guide to:|
|Ideas and policies|
“”Together, we will reform the Democratic Party and create a government that actually represents working people. http://JusticeDemocrats.com
Justice Democrats are a progressive political organization formed just after the inauguration of Donald Trump, formed in response to Hillary Clinton's loss in the 2016 election. Founded by Cenk Uygur and Kyle Kulinski of The Young Turks, and Bernie Sanders staffers. Their goal is "to usher in a new generation of diverse working class leaders into the Democratic Party. A Democratic Party that fights for its voters, not just corporate donors."
Their stated purpose is a continuation of the anti-establishment left-wing movement started by Bernie Sanders in the 2016 race. Their campaign is called "We Will Replace You", and are ideologically aligned with Our Revolution.
On The Issues
- Getting money out of politics stating "Super PACs should be banned".
- Enacting the 'Green New Deal', which serves as major energy and environmental reform.
- Tax reform, by implementing the 'the Buffet Rule'.
- Medicare for All.
- Abolition of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- Abolition of the death penalty.
- Implanting the Ranked choice voting system to allow third parties like Greens or Libertarians to win elections easier or making them viable alternative option to major parties.
- Ending the Drug War.
- Support for military non-interventionism.
- Upholding net neutrality.
- Banning private prisons.
- Banning stop and frisk.
- Statehood for Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico.
- Creating multi-member districts for the House of Representatives.
Elections and Notable Members
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is their most notable success, ousting 10 term New York Congressman Joe Crowley.  She is arguably the defacto leader. 
- Ro Khanna, Congressman representing California's 17th district, joined while Uygur was still involved.
- Ilhan Omar, Congresswoman representing Minnesota's 5thth district.
- Rashida Tlaib, Congresswoman representing Michigan's 13th district.
- Ayanna Pressley, Congresswoman representing Massachusetts's 7th district.
- Pramila Jayapal, Congresswoman representing Washington's 7th district.
- Raúl Grijalva joined in December 2017, he was the formed co-chairman of the Congressional Progressive Caucus 
The midterms weren't as good as expected, most media outlets reported the midterms as a disaster for Bernie Sanders. However there were gains even if didn't result in wins as pointed out by D.D. Guttenplan.
Opposition to Pelosi
They're Coming To Get You
Those Democrats who aren't in opposition to 'money in politics' should watch their back, because Justice Democrats are going to Primary against them to get rid of them. Politico describes it as an ideological war in the Democratic Party as the Progressive wing and Establishment wing try to wrestle control. More recently, a video produced by them seemed to suggest that the general public should put pressure on Local Representatives who aren't Progressive enough, at least according to The Hill. 
They're Coming To Get Henry Cuellar In Particular
Described as a 'fake Democrat' in a Justice Democrat tweet, they're seeking the overthrow the Texan.
- Cenk Uygur was kicked out of the group for being a sex pest and generally misogynistic. These comments date back 20 years. Justice Democrats also issued a statement.
- Kyle Kulinski also left because he didn't like the way Cenk was treated 
- Many right wing organisations reported that Saikat Chakrabarti, Cortez's Chief of Staff, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez were removed from the PAC board. There were also reports that Cortez may face jail time for not fully disclosing her relationship with the PAC.  This was called false by Justice Democrats.
- Kyle Kulinski, co-founder.
- The Young Turks, as Cenk Uygur was a co-founder.
- Bernie Sanders, as two former staffers were co-founders.
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, member and endorsed candidate.
- Justice Dem Twitter Via Twitter
- Justice Democrats Website
- Justice Democrats on the Issues
- https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/23/us/politics/justice-democrats-ocasio-cortez.html New York Times, Justice Democrats
- Cortez,Joe Corwley CNN
- Leader Cortez, Washington Post
- Ro Khanna
- Justice Democrats candidates
- Caucus Members
- NBC Midterms
- Democrat Midterm Lessons
- Alexandra Rojas Q&A
- Rewire, Pelosi Opposition
- Primary Democrats, Politico
- Insurgents, Politico
- Oust Video, The Hill
- Justice Dems Henry Crueller Tweet, Twitter
- Cenk Uygur Sex Pest,Huffpost
- Cenk Comments, The Wrap
- Justice Dems Statement, Twitter
- Kyle on Jimmy Dore Show, Youtube
- Removed Washington Times
- Justice Democrat PAC Boots Coretez Townhall March 20, 2019
- Progressive group disputes right-wing report that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was quietly booted from its board New York Daily News. Mar 20, 2019.