List of politicians from each country nicknamed Donald Trump
| How the sausage is made|
This is a list of the prominent political figures and world leaders who have, at one time or another, been given an epithet based on Donald Trump in various media outlets. The politicians listed here generally earn the epithet through enacting wingnut and authoritarian policies, or exhibiting deranged, Trump-like behavior.
- The "Trump of the East", Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte
- South Korea's former Liberal Korean Party leader and neoconservative politician "Hong Trump" Jun-Pyo
- Japan's ex-Prime Minister, Shinzo "Trump before Trump" Abe
- Japan's nationalist social activist Makoto "Japanese Trump" Sakurai. 
- Terry Gou - Taiwan's 'Chinese Nationalist'-leaning politician.
- "Chile's Donald Trump", current president Sebastián Piñera.
- The "Brazilian Donald Trump", current president Jair Bolsonaro.
- "Trump before Trump", Silvio Berlusconi.
- The "Donald Trump of France", Marine Le Pen.
- The "Dutch Trump", Geert Wilders.
- BoJo in the UK.[note 1] But probably Nigel Farage.
- Danish Trumpine. Inger Støjberg (Danish Minister for Immigration). After celebrating the 50th tightening of immigration law with a cake that she photographed and published on Facebook. 
- He only really looks like Trump. Fortunately, he isn't anywhere near the authoritarian wingnut which big Don is.
- Did Philippines’‘Trump of the East’ predict America’s ‘Duterte of the West’? This Week In Asia
- ‘홍트럼프’가 ‘샤이 보수’의 견인차? 한겨레
- 막말 트럼프는 떴는데 ‘홍럼프’는 왜 안 뜰까 동아일보
- Ex-adviser Steve Bannon says Abe was 'Trump before Trump,' urges him to play hardball with China. The Japan Times
- Japan's rising right-wing nationalism. Vox
- 'Chile's Donald Trump' reverses liberal predecessor's agenda in bid make country great again. Washington Post
- The 'Brazilian Donald Trump,' Jair Bolsonaro, is visiting the White House. He was elected president despite saying he couldn't love a gay son and that a colleague was too 'ugly' to be raped Business Insider
- Berlusconi Was Trump Before Trump. The Atlantic.
- MARINE LE PEN, THE DONALD TRUMP OF FRANCE, IS RESURGENT. Vanityfair
- What to Know About Geert Wilders, the 'Dutch Trump' TIME
- Britain Trump, Chris Riddell, The Guardian, 27 July 2019
- Calling Boris Johnson “the British Trump” shows a misunderstanding of parliamentary democracy, Jason Reed, Prospect, August 23, 2019