| Against allopathy|
The organization is led by two so called "doctors", with a network of over 1000 so called "providers".
They claim to believe in 5 essentials for good health. These are:
- Maximized mind, focusing on time management and stress reduction.
- Maximized nerve supply.
- Maximized quality nutrition.
- Maximized oxygen and lean muscle.
- Minimized toxins.
- "In order to maximize nerve supply, it requires spinal correction." Which is not a big surprise for a group of chiropractors. However this is a false claim. The saying "if it ain't broke, then don't fix it" comes into play here.
- Maximized Living claim that they can "show you that cancer's cause is actually its cure". This is actually a false claim.
A book on maximized living, Body by God: The Owners Manual for Maximized Living by Ben Lerner, explains the so called "basic beliefs" of the group.