|Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
“”I still don't know whether Adams really and truly believes in the nonsense he promotes. I really don't and still can't tell. For example, did Adams relocate to Ecuador because he really believes in the "natural" lifestyle or did he do it to escape those pesky laws in the U.S. that frown on selling unproven remedies?[note 1] I do know, however, that Adams appears to have an utter contempt for his own readers, as evidenced by his repeating outrageous straw men such as the claim that SBM says that susceptibility to disease is totally random and that there's nothing anyone can do about it and bizarre falsehoods like his claim in the Vaccine Zombie video above that vaccines can make your testicles fall off.
|—David Gorski, MD|
NaturalNews.com[note 2] and its sister sites are run by Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, B.S. (1969 or 1967–) (self-labeled "The Health Ranger") which promotes alternative medicine and related conspiracy theories. The site particularly specializes in vaccine denial and the alleged vaccines-autism link, AIDS/HIV denialism, quack cancer treatments, and conspiracy theories about "Big Pharma". If there's an alternative medicine or alternative medical treatment out there, you can guarantee that NaturalNews has one article singing its praises to the sky and one more bashing the stupid "skeptics". A lot of the website's growth is due to its exposure on Facebook, where it had over 3.5 million followers[note 3] until it was banned (not for any of its content, mind you, but because it was violating Facebook's policy on spamming).
Reviewing NaturalNews' vast ecosystem of websites shows that Adams has way too much money and spare time and wants to attract both left-wing moonbats interested in a "natural" lifestyle and right-wing wingnuts interested in guns and survivalism. Reading through Adams' discourse on a non-NaturalNews affiliated goldbug forum shows that Adams's personal allegiances are mainly with the latter, which taken in totality indicates some level of disingenuousness since he's grifting both ends but only sympathizes with one end enough to speak frankly.
On Wikipedia, NaturalNews is not merely a deprecated source, never to be used for anything ("There is a near-unanimous consensus that the site repeatedly publishes false or fabricated information, including a large number of conspiracy theories."), but is actually on the spam blacklist.
In short: if you cite NaturalNews on any matter whatsoever, you are almost certainly wrong, as this website is so bad, so unreliable, and so dead-faced wrong that even other quacks think it's a quack site, a feat of stupid that truly takes talent.
Personal and corporate
By his own account, Adams was "the son of a Pfizer contractor and a clinical trial tester for some of America's biggest pharmaceutical companies." According to Adams, he "was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, a disease brought on by poor diet and severe lack of exercise." Rather than blame himself for not listening to evidence-based medicine that one should eat a balanced diet and get regular exercise, he instead blamed evidence-based medicine and began his lucrative career of peddling snake oil.
Prior to his diabetes diagnosis, Adams founded Arial Software in 1993, which he sold in interest in by 2007. The company had been characterized as marketing spamware in the guise of advising spammers as to create marketing emails that did not look like spam.
He is married to Sheh Lio Adams, an acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine practitioner, with whom he co-owns a shitload of front companies: :34
- NN Store LLC (2018-)
- Arial Marketing, Inc. (1995-1999)
- Registered Agents, Inc.
- Infinity Prana Management LLC (2011-)
- Health Ranger Store
- NaturalNews Store (2012-)
- Arial Software LLC (1993-2007)
- Webseed Inc. (AZ) (2006-2015)
- Webseed Inc. (WY) (2014-)
- Health Book Summaries LLC (2004-2012)
- Brighteon Media Inc. (2018-)
- South Bend Aviation Leasing Inc. (2014-2016)
- Consumer Wellness Centre Inc. (1990-2015)
- Arial Translations LLC (1998-2012)
- Food Factor Inc. (1998-2004)
- Groovy Bee Inc. (2018-)
- Ananda Bhakti LLC (2011-)
- Consumer Wellness CentgreInc. (2014-)
- Triple Eight Holdings LLC (1998-)
- TalkNetwork (2015-)
- Quantum Science and Research (2017-)
- Arial Global (2012-)
- CWC labs LLC (2014-2018)
- Quantum Fulfillment and Support (2011-)
Other co-owners include Cynthia M. Rankin, Cole Bormuth, Ian Lee, Dona C. Copland, and Shuyin Wu.:34
Adams is a flat-out opponent of modern medicine, and opposes any long-term medication or doctor visits; Adams calls himself a "holistic nutritionist". In short, Adams opposes:
- Food that's not raw
- Both sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Red meat (yes, he won't eat meat unless it's somehow neither cooked nor red)
- Pasteurized and homogenized milk (pasteurized being the bacteria-free milk and homogenized being the uniform milk that doesn't clump)
- White flour
- Genetically modified food
- Laundry detergent
- McDonald's chicken nuggets
A recurring theme is the contrast between the site's exacting criticism of evidence-based medicine and its unquestioning acceptance of the appeal to nature, New Age and alternative medicine. (Adams himself supports both quantum healing and quantum consciousness.) This often involves rejection of the scientific method's application to medicine as "inherently flawed", repudiating the entire philosophy of modern medicine post-Pasteur. Adams is a firm germ theory denialist. Adams also conflates evidence-based medicine in general, the failings of Big Pharma, and the US health insurance system: to him, it's all a monolithic entity called "mainstream medicine". NaturalNews blames the pharmaceutical industry for all vaguely drug-linked celebrity deaths rather than looking at any surrounding factors.
The response to any alternative medicine claim, however, is blind acceptance, whether the topic at hand is homeopathy, chiropractic, dental woo, aspartame scares, vitamin woo, anti-vaccination panic (including spreading malicious fabrications about COVID and Anthony Fauci), or detox diets.
Adams has argued that "detoxing" after vaccination will let you avoid their bad effects:
If you're being forced to take a vaccine against your will (by a totalitarian medical regime like California), are there things you can do to protect yourself from vaccine toxins? [...] The key to surviving this assault on your body is to eliminate these chemicals quickly. In this video filmed at our Consumer Wellness Center Laboratories, I reveal nutritional strategies for accelerating your body's natural detox so that you can safely survive a vaccine assault that’s forced upon you by a coercive, fascist medical regime.
Yet surely this would mean that he would be OK with compulsory vaccination if the government just handed out free detox afterward.
NaturalNews also features many Big Pharma conspiracy theories, believing that there is no depth Big Pharma will not sink to, no lie too big for them to tell, in order to poison Americans and cover up their "junk science." Adams claims that the pharmaceutical industry is creating HIV vaccines with the sole purpose of creating as many HIV positive people as possible to sell anti-retroviral drugs to at a huge profit. Mammographic screening creates cancer, which is then expensively treated for big profit. He considers that chemotherapy warrants criminal prosecution.
More recent conspiracy theories claim that Bill Gates and Microsoft are in the process of developing weaponized, ethnically-targeted influenza viruses as part of a sinister eugenics plot. No, really. Adams also manages to misinterpret attempts to develop reversible forms of male contraceptives as deliberate attempts to permanently sterilize minorities.
His reaction to Angelina Jolie's preventive double mastectomy due to having the BRCA1 gene mutation was predictable: the quoted 87% probability that she would come down with breast cancer was irrelevant, since diet and lifestyle changes can magically suppress BRCA1 expression. And of course, oncologists are cast as the quacks here, not fine, upstanding people like Adams.
The site has also claimed that "the UK government is run by criminal pedophiles who rely on Muslim pedo networks to provide a steady supply of nine and ten-year-old little girls and boys". Because that's the only possible reason they'd try and stop Tommy Robinson from promoting hate and disrupting criminal trials.
Adams' love for woo isn't restricted to medicine. Cold fusion and so-called free energy ideas and devices like the Energy Catalyzer are presented on his website with the same enthusiasm as the latest alternative medicine fad. He collects news about chemtrails. He is a 9/11 truther, Birther, and pretty much everything else-er, as well as a Sandy Hook denialist. He considers Alex Jones Jeff Rense, and David Icke to be "REAL heroes", and Icke and whale.to to be reliable sources. Curiously, he supports Ron Paul, a real medical doctor and not a practitioner of woo (in the field of medicine); this may be because Paul supports "health freedom", despite Adams simultaneously supporting health care reform and Cuba's health care system.
NaturalNews advances a hard green position, even though the site also promotes global warming denialism. To top it off, Adams promotes conspiracy theories about gun control.
He thinks Scientology is treated unfairly because of attempts by anti-religious bigots and (you guessed it) Big Pharma to oppress their belief system in order to protect their profits.
As well as Sandy Hook, Adams has also issued his informed opinion of the 2012 Aurora shooting, declaring that they were "obviously" staged, or perhaps that the killer James Holmes was involved in "experimental" neuroscience that got out of hand. (Or maybe both at once? Who knows with this guy?) Furthermore, he says the 2013 Boston bombings were a false flag operation by "private military contractors".
In 2014, Adams wrote several articles where he tried to prove that the Malaysian airplane disaster in March 2014 was a government cover-up, and that the plane was secretly made into a "stealth weapon", possibly carrying nuclear weapons. He also stated that he believed that the people behind the cover-up could go as far as to "secretly sink some aircraft debris in the Indian Ocean so they can "find it"." Even though he believed the passengers might have survived, he stated that "world governments are rolling out their 'official' stories, there is no question in my mind that they will do anything to support those official stories, even if it means discarding the lives of all the passengers."
The site also tends to predict that any sizable storm heralds the collapse of the economy and the end of civilization.
Also, "conventional physics" is a conspiracy of the same sort as conventional medicine.
Also transphobia, even though transgender people are trying to change the pigeonhole that conventional medicine assigned them at birth.
Additionally, they promote the conspiracy theory that the Coronavirus was created in a laboratory in Wuhan, China.
The site claims that microwaves cause infertility, and it promoted a quack detoxification process in light of the Fukushima nuclear disaster. Unsurprisingly, the site hates 5G and claims that it is an assault weapon ment to destroy humanity.
In 2011, NaturalNews embraced birtherism, asserting that then-President Barack Obama's birth certificate was fake:
[...] it's so fake that the whole thing has become an IQ test for figuring out how many people can be so easily fooled by a fake. If I turned in a document like this as part of an effort to get a home loan, for example, and I assembled it layer by layer with obvious cutting and pasting of numbers from multiple sources in order to fake my reported income levels, I would be guilty of a felony crime. At the very least, I would be laughed out of the room. "Are you kidding me? This is your best attempt at falsifying an income statement?" they would say. Even a high school kid with a scanner and Photoshop knows how to make a more convincing forgery than this.
Adams took this as the ideal opportunity for a piece of truly biting social commentary about the fakeness of modern American life:
Couples are now artificially fertilized (fake conception!), and when their children are born, they feed them fake milk (infant formula). They grow up on fake sweeteners and fake (artificial) colors. In school, they're taught fake U.S. history so that they have fake ideas of how the world really works. When they're old enough, they get to participate in faked voting schemes where the winners are already determined.
And thanks to the internet, we live in a world of fake friends, fake emotions and fake sex. Football games are played on fake grass, and today's "reality" TV shows are all faked, too. Professional wrestling is fake (but MMA isn't), and most of the news consumed by the masses is entirely fabricated. Even the science behind most of modern medicine is faked, fabricated or twisted around in order to get the results the drug companies want to see.
And oh yeah, the drugs are faked, too, especially the antidepressants which appear to work only because of the placebo effect — which is real, even though it only exists in the mind.
For the most part, we are fake people living in a fake world engaged in fake interactions. So why shouldn't we have a fake President with a fake birth certificate to top it all off?
I don't know what the problem is here with the obviously fake birth certificate. Of course it's a fake. But isn't that what we vote for when we vote for any president? After all, presidential election campaigns are all about making fake promises uttered with fake smiles as part of faked speeches that are actually written by somebody else and read on the teleprompter.
Between 2011 and 2014, Adams decided that having this post up was rather damaging. But if he just deleted it or at least took a shred of responsibility for it, that would also be embarrassing. Instead, the post was updated with a totally believable explanation of why he was a birther and now isn't:
The article which originally appeared here has been removed because it is no longer aligned with the science-based investigative mission of Natural News. In late 2013 / early 2014, Mike Adams (the Health Ranger), editor of Natural News, transitioned from outspoken activist to environmental scientist. He now runs the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, conducting world-class food science research and publishing scientific papers on food contaminants and nutritional analytics.
Through scientific investigation powered by university-level analytical instrumentation, Adams found that, much like the majority of the population, he had been suffering over the past several years from chronic exposure to cumulative toxic elements found in the food supply, including in many organics and "superfoods." His findings — as well as breakthrough discoveries about food toxicology, protective food nutrients and the cognitive influences of food contaminants — are being published at NaturalNews.com.
Notably, Adams found that exposure to toxic elements in foods altered his mindset, outlook on life and degree of happiness in the world. "I now know that much of my outlook on the world was being negatively shaped by toxic elements found not just in everyday foods, but also in some superfoods and dietary supplements," Adams now explains.
That is: the consumption of evil toxin-filled foods — as ascertained by "university-level analytical instrumentation" — caused Adams to become so delirious and susceptible to strange beliefs that he believed that President Obama's birth certificate was fake. Unfortunately, it seems that some toxic metals remain in Adams, since all of the other articles on NaturalNews continue to show the mind-altering symptoms.
One of the more ridiculous features of NaturalNews are Adams' cartoons, which are even less entertaining than Mallard Fillmore or The Far Left Side. These ran until 2011, and were usually followed by paragraph after paragraph of Adams having to explain the cartoon to an audience who otherwise wouldn't find them funny, let alone care. Thankfully, he didn't do much of the actual art, which was mostly having been handled by Dan Berger of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fame, unfortunately.
More ridiculous still is the "Music" section on NaturalNews, where Adams posts hip-hop videos and songs he wrote about the alternative quackery of the day. Most of the so-called "music" is cheap-sounding hip-hop injected with Mike's screeds about how terrible vaccines and antidepressants are. Just like his cartoons, his hip-hop postings are also followed by paragraphs of his own self-aggrandizement and boring explanations of his works for those (read: most) who didn't care to listen to the actual song.
As far as poetry is concerned, Adams' creativity is unbounded.
GoodGopher is a search engine produced by Adams that blocks out
reality-based information "propaganda". Enter any topic of skeptical (not just alt-med) interest and it will return the very finest crank information available.
Adams has threatened legal action against one of his many critics, Jon Entine (who, of course, published the threat in full):
As you are now well aware, you are about to be named in a personal lawsuit which will cite the extensive body of your defamation and cyber bullying efforts, all of which have been archived and time stamped for court evidence. You can count on this lawsuit requiring considerable resources of your time and money for the foreseeable future. You are no doubt also aware that I have many friends in law enforcement and that we are simultaneously pursuing an effort to have you arrested and charged with cyber bullying crimes. I honestly cannot say for sure whether such an effort will be successful, but it is one of the areas we are actively pursuing against you. … I do not know if you are are rational person, but if you are, then I invite you to discuss a private settlement agreement with me which would allow us both to focus our efforts elsewhere.
Entine was neither intimidated nor impressed:
If Adams is true to his claim that he's a new man, committed to serving science, he may have no choice but to sue himself for defamation. … Will Adams sue himself for libeling himself? After all, if his goal is to put anti-science purveyors out of business — and those who he claims present "blatantly fictional, distorted or wildly exaggerated" anti-science information—why not go after the person who many scientists and journalists contend is the most egregious perpetrator of "cyber bullying" and "harassment." [...] Yes, science needs you, Mike. Please, send yourself a libel threat letter. Let's shut that quack down.
In 2010, Adams was nominated in the Shorty Awards, basically a popularity contest for Twitter users. Adams had the most votes in the health category, closely followed by fellow alt-med guru Joseph Mercola. Skeptics decided to vote up Rachel Dunlop, a skeptical doctor from Australia, getting her to the top of the health charts.
Adams and Mercola
started pouting went vote-canvassing; hundreds of their supporters turned up, created new accounts, and were promptly disqualified, as only existing accounts were allowed to vote. When Dunlop won, Adams was most upset and responded with a list of what "skeptics" believe:
Skeptics believe that many six-month-old infants need antidepressant drugs. In fact, they believe that people of all ages can be safely given an unlimited number of drugs all at the same time: Antidepressants, cholesterol drugs, blood pressure drugs, diabetes drugs, anti-anxiety drugs, sleeping drugs and more -- simultaneously!
Skeptics believe that the human body has no ability to defend itself against invading microorganism and that the only things that can save people from viral infections are vaccines.
Adams sells software to evade spam blockers through his company Arial Software.[note 4] Does Adams admit responsibility for spam? No, he prefers to blame those who buy spammed products, rather than the spammers actually sending the stuff.[note 5] Adams claims to hate spam, yet he tacitly admits that he himself is a spammer. Confirming Adams' duplicitousness, NaturalNews and its allied sites were banned from both Wikipedia and Facebook for spamming, and in the case of Facebook, for using troll farms from North Macedonia and the Philippines to spam.
Audio and video
Adams also owns NaturalNews Radio and NaturalNews TV, the same stuff via streaming and video, in case Mike's flock ever wanted more of his sage wisdom. The star of his 2017 movie "Biosludged" is human excrement. In 2018, however, YouTube took down his entire Health Ranger channel.
Adams created an alternative to YouTube originally called REAL.video, but later renamed it Brighteon in October 2018 to accompany the opening of his new food and supplement store BrighteonStore. He created this site in response to "censorship" on YouTube, especially that of his good friend Alex Jones, whose livestreams moved to this site after his ban. The site mostly has conservative channels. Conspiracy theories thrive on this site as well.
In 2011, Adams gave some advice about survivalism and buying shitloads of guns to his fellow paranoids on a goldbug forum, warning that the bogus 2012 apocalypse was around the corner.
More recently, Adams has been branching out into survivalism and fearmongering about a potential technological or economic collapse of the United States, including founding or partnering with several specialized news sites devoted to those topics, such as Collapse.News in August 2015, Bugout.News in November 2015, and so on.
This has absolutely nothing to do with Adams being the founder and owner of the online store RangerGear.com, your source for "Quality, affordable prepping and survival gear of the highest possible quality [sic] personally tested by the Health Ranger" since November 2015. Nothing at all.Do You Believe That?
Adams created a webshite to push negative (and false) stories about David Hogg, a survivor of the 2018 Parkland shooting.
Temporary removal from Google
Around February 23, 2017, NaturalNews.com was removed from all Google search results, likely due to a sneaky redirect (for instance, the link in the mobile version in search results does not direct to the same address as the link in the desktop version). Predictably, Mike Adams flipped the table, shrieked, pulled his hair, and accused Google as a bully, a pusher of hate speech, censor-happy, insane, hucksters for Big Pharma, killers (because they censor
quackery cancer cures), a danger to humanity, and whatever else one can imagine and expect from someone like Mike Adams. It's strange how he reacted this way, since he had, after all, created his own goddamn search engine because he distrusted "mainstream" search engines. Sadly, NaturalNews.com has since been listed again in Google search results.
Anti-tech giant campaign
NaturalNews gets an estimated 1.4 million visitors per month. Regardless, Adams, claiming to be censored, launched a vicious personal attack on tech giant CEOs — Jack Dorsey (Twitter), Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Tim Cook (Apple), Sundar Pichai (Google), and Jimmy Wales (Wikipedia) — using Nazi analogies, and creating a wanted poster the six of them on it.
Some user comments underneath the site's articles speak rather unfavorably of RationalWiki. However, their blog article on "Making Healthier Decisions" was kind enough to reference our list of cognitive biases.
Their article crying about censorship describes this site as a "vaccine propagandist" website.
Fake news empire
On October 14th, 2021, tech news website Ars Technica published an article about Robert Willis, a man who helped an unnamed media organization that "hawked supplements and alternative cures" build an elaborate network of fake news websites that Willis believes played a key role in Donald Trump's election. A few days later, Willis admitted that the media organization in question was NaturalNews.
- The website itself
- Mike Adams' echo chambers
- Mike Adams' empire of misinformation — McGill University.
- GoodGopher, the toothy true truly truthseeker's search engine of truth.
- Orac has been documenting his insanity for years.
- "Natural News: A Truly Deadly Brand of Pseudoscience", Neurobonkers, Big Think
- Mike Adams: "Earth is being terraformed for colonization by exobiologicals".
- Mike Adams: Natural News, “everyone’s favorite über-quack #1 anti-science website” — Genetic Literacy Project.
- ↑ Adams apparently returned to live in the US — without incident — after two years in Ecuador.
- ↑ NaturalNews was formerly Newstarget, which is now a separate site.
- ↑ For comparison, that is higher than the population of Utah and 20 other U.S. states, or the population of Uruguay
- ↑ "For years, programmers have worked tirelessly to find ways to block spam e-mails. Some systems block based upon keywords, while others search for sentence patterns in e-mails that are typical of spam messages. Mike Adams and Arial Software have been working to find ways around this spam detection. Our research indicates that Arial Software is solely a spamware company, meaning that its software is designed primarily to aid spammers."
- ↑ "Yet this web site portrays that spam is a consistently profitable business, because some people actually purchase products that are advertised in spam e-mails. Mike wrote that it is this small population of people who truly bear responsibility for spam's continued existence. Mike Adams' anti-spam site appears to be created for the sole purpose of shifting blame from the responsible spammers onto the victims. The blame for spam should rightfully lie upon the spammers themselves, as well as those who promote and create specialized software for bypassing anti-spam security systems; companies such as Mike's own Arial Software."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Should you leave the USA before the collapse? Words of wisdom from someone who tried by Mike Adams (December 14, 2011) Gold-Silver.us (archived from June 16, 2014).
- ↑ Mike Adams on Dr. Mehmet Oz's colon polyps: "Spontaneous" disease? by David Gorski (September 6, 2010) Science-Based Medicine.
- ↑ Health Ranger Profile and History The Health Ranger (archived from November 15, 2020).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Mike Adams: Natural News, "everyone's favorite über-quack #1 anti-science website" — "even the quacks think he's a quack" (Updated October 24, 2020) Genetic Literacy Project.
- ↑ Himalayan Bath Salts Will Not Save Your Life: Why are so many Facebook friends sharing preposterous stories from Natural News? by Brian Palmer (Feb 18, 201411:43 PM) Slate.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Vaccine denial and woo:
- Depopulation test run? 75% of children who received vaccines in Mexican town now dead or hospitalized by Mike Adams (May 11, 2015) NaturalNews 9archived from May 11, 2015).
- Rebuttal: No, "vaccine reactions" didn't kill several children in Mexico by David Gorski (May 14, 2015) ScienceBlogs.
- Thousands of Americans died from H1N1 even after receiving vaccine shots by Mike Adams (January 17, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from January 19, 2010).
- Vaccinated children have up to 500% more disease than unvaccinated children by PF Louis (June 19, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from June 20, 2012).
- What's really in vaccines? Proof of MSG, formaldehyde, aluminum and mercury by Mike Adams (October 24, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from October 25, 2012).
- Flu epidemic strikes millions of Americans already vaccinated against the flu by Mike Adams (January 11, 2013) NaturalNews (archived from January 13, 2013).
- 800 more children permanently harmed by vaccines by Ethan A. Huff (February 15, 2013) NaturalNews (archived from February 18, 2013).
- Secret government documents reveal vaccines to be a total hoax by Ethan A. Huff (January 08, 2013) NaturalNews (archived from January 9, 2013).
- Baby receives cocktail of seven vaccines, loses ability to speak, recovers with homeopathic shock remedies (April 03, 2012) Healthy Times Newspaper via NaturalNews (archived from April 3, 2012).
- Myth busted: Vaccinations are not immunizations by Craig Stellpflug (May 15, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from May 17, 2012).
- Vaccine Zombie by Michael Adams (archived from May 31, 2012).
- CDC lies: Measles outbreaks confirmed among children already vaccinated by Jonathan Benson (January 13, 2015) NaturalNews (archived from January 26, 2015).
- Depopulation test run? 75% of children who received vaccines in Mexican town now dead or hospitalized by Mike Adams (May 11, 2015) NaturalNews 9archived from May 11, 2015).
- ↑ AIDS/HIV denialism:
- Shocking truth about AIDS exposed on World AIDS Day with "House of Numbers" un-cut footage by Mike Adams (December 01, 2009) NaturalNews (archived from December 2, 2009).
- AIDS: The great medical con by David Icke] (January 12, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from January 15, 2010).
- The AIDS myth exposed: Why experts are challenging conventional AIDS mythology by Mike Adams (October 29, 2009) NaturalNews (archived from July 27, 2010).
- AIDS fraud: The Marketing of an Epidemic exposed in House of Numbers exclusive film clip by Mike Adams (May 03, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from May 4, 2010).
- Are AIDS / HIV tests a hoax? Documentary footage features conversations with Drs. Niel Constantine and Robin Weiss by Mike Adams (January 07, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from August 21, 2010).
- AIDS Fraud Exposed: HIV Science Papers from 1984 were Falsified by Mike Adams (January 5, 2009) NaturalNews (archived from January 7, 2009).
- Breakthrough documentary "House of Numbers" challenges conventional thinking on HIV, AIDS by Mike Adams (October 29, 2009) NaturalNews (archived from May 14, 2010).
- ↑ Quack cancer treatments:
- All conventional prostate cancer treatments harm quality of life by David Gutierrez (October 02, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from October 6, 2010).
- Bicarbonate of Soda Used to Cure Stage Four Prostate Cancer by Paul Fassa (November 13, 2009) NaturalNews (archived from November 16, 2009).
- Simple cancer remedies that can give you a fighting chance by Veronique Desaulniers (July 13, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from July 14, 2012).
- Cancer is not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism (Book Excerpt) by Andreas Moritz (February 01, 2008) NaturalNews (archived from January 26, 2011).
- Breast Cancer Deception by Mike Adams, NaturalNews (archived from April 10, 2008).
- Cancer industry trying to co-opt most recent potential natural cure - frankincense by Paul Fassa (March 20, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from March 21, 2012).
- Natural lemon extract is cytotoxic to breast cancer cells by Ethan Evers (December 06, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from January 27, 2013).
- Curcumin slays cancer cells in their tracks by PF Louis (November 08, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from November 10, 2012).
- Top healing foods that stop ovarian cancer in its tracks by Carolanne Wright (November 13, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from November 15, 2012).
- How cancer feeds on sugar (and other big reasons to avoid refined sweets) by J. D. Heyes (November 23, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from November 27, 2012).
- Proven to kill cancer cells without destroying your immune system by Ben (September 16, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from September 18, 2012).
- Proof that the cancer industry doesn't want a cure - even if it's a pharmaceutical by PF Louis (January 31, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from January 31, 2012).
- Chaparral is natural medicine for treating cancer by Mike Adams (October 15, 2009) NaturalNews (archived from July 10, 2010).
- A common vegetable cures skin cancer by Paul Fassa (April 05, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from April 10, 2012).
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Big Pharma hysteria:
- Big Pharma has owned Ebola vaccine for years; waiting for virus to kill enough people for it to be profitable by Jonathan Benson (October 25, 2014) NaturalNews (archived from October 26, 2014).
- POM Wonderful under attack by FTC over truthful health claims by Mike Adams (September 30, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from October 1, 2010).
- Ex pharma sales rep Gwen Olsen says Big Pharma only interested in profits, not health by Christina Luisa (July 12, 2011) NaturalNews (archived from July 13, 2011).
- Natural pain relievers beat Big Pharma drugs by Craig Stellpflug (September 12, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from September 13, 2012).
- Proof that the cancer industry doesn't want a cure - even if it's a pharmaceutical by PF Louis (January 31, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from January 31, 2012).
- Big Pharma profiteering gone wild: $1,000-a-pill Hepatitis drug in USA sells for less than $10 in Egypt by Mike Adams (March 26, 2014) NaturalNews (archived from March 28, 2014).
- ↑ Rebecca Heilweil, Facebook’s war against one of the internet’s worst conspiracy sites, Vox 25 Jun. 2020
- ↑ Reliable sources/Perennial sources: Natural News Wikipedia.
- ↑ MediaWiki:Spam-blacklist: Difference between revisions Wikipedia.
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 Arial Software, Spam and Telemarketing Healthwyze.
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 About the Health Ranger, Mike Adams NaturalNews (archived from Sepetember 22, 2017).
- ↑ About Arial Software Arial Software
- ↑ Arial Software's Email Marketing Software Hammers Spam With Anti-Spam Compliance Features PR Newswire Services (archived from June 17, 2014).
- ↑ The Legend of Mike Adams and the Reality by Thomas Corriher and Sarah C. Corriher (February 06, 2013) The Health Wyze Report.
- ↑ Mike Adams: Natural News, "everyone's favorite über-quack #1 anti-science website" — "even the quacks think he’s a quack" (Updated October 24, 2020) Genetic Literacy Project.
- ↑ Dr. Adams Sheh Lio(刘明芳) Chinese Medical Graduates Forum (archived from November 20, 2020).
- ↑ Meet Your Practitioner] Sacred Lotus Clinic (archived from August 22, 2018).
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 Anatomy of a Disinformation Empire: Investigating NaturalNews (2020) Institute for Strategic Dialogue. The list of sites within the report was provided by NewsGuard.
- ↑ Feature articles on modern medicine NaturalNews (archived from April 10, 2008).
- ↑ Mike "Health Ranger" Adams claims life-expectancy is shortening (Aug 11, 2017) YouTube.
- ↑ Q & A: Are there any situations in which pharmaceuticals and medications are okay to use? by Mike Adams (October 12, 2004) NaturalNews (archived from May 11, 2010).
- ↑ Why doctors are more dangerous than guns - new Health Ranger investigation video by Mike Adams (August 03, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from August 5, 2012).
- ↑ Obama turns doctors into gun control snitches running health care spy network by Mike Adams (January 16, 2013) NaturalNews (archived from January 19, 2013).
- ↑ Media & Press Information NaturalNews (archived from January 24, 2009).
- ↑ Rawpalooza - Discover the benefits of a raw food lifestyle by Mike Adams (August 27, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from August 29, 2012).
- ↑ Health Basics - What exactly is a raw food diet? by S. D. Wells (September 01, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from September 2, 2012).
- ↑ Raw Food Diet: Enjoy Nutrition as Nature Designed by Kim Evans (January 03, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from September 26, 2010).
- ↑ The Harmful Effects of Sugar and Choosing Healthy Alternatives by Teya Skae (February 21, 2008) NaturalNews (archived from June 1, 2009).
- ↑ Artificial sweeteners and flavor enhancers are dangerous by David Jockers (May 03, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from May 5, 2012).
- ↑ You have a choice: Sex or bread? by Jaqui Karr (September 29, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from October 1, 2012).
- ↑ Feature articles on red meat NaturalNews (archived from April 9, 2008).
- ↑ Health Ranger interviews neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock on MSG and brain-damaging excitotoxins (April 13, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from April 14, 2012.
- ↑ The Facts About Pasteurization and Homogenization of Dairy Products by Jo Hartley (April 09, 2008) NaturalNews (archived from June 10, 2011).
- ↑ Sodium fluoride exposed in new Health Ranger video; cities are poisoning their citizens with pesticide chemicals from China by Mike Adams (September 18, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from September 19, 2012).
- ↑ White flour promotes nutritional deficiencies and chronic disease by Mike Adams (December 05, 2004) NaturalNews (archived from May 1, 2010).
- ↑ Comprehensive research database offers global picture of harm caused by GMOs by Jonathan Benson (June 16, 2013) NaturalNews (archived from June 19, 2013).
- ↑ Your Laundry Detergent may be Hazardous to Your Health by Elizabeth Walling (August 27, 201) NaturalNews (archived from August 29, 2010).
- ↑ 12 Year Old Boy Killed by Deodorant Spray by Mike Adams (November 20, 2008) NaturalNews (archived from January 14, 2009).
- ↑ Popular shampoos contain toxic chemicals linked to nerve damage by Mike Adams (January 11, 2005) NaturalNews (archived from March 27, 2010).
- ↑ McDonald's Chicken McNuggets found to contain mysterious fibers, hair-like structures; Natural News Forensic Food Lab posts research photos, video by Mike Adams (August 16, 2013) NaturalNews (archived from August 19, 2013).
- ↑ Part I: Evidence-Based Medicine is Not Exclusive of Alternative Medicine (Opinion) by Aaron Turpen (September 30, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from October 2, 2010).
- ↑ Quantum healing:
- How to activate your quantum healing energy byMike Bundrant (July 20, 2013) NaturalNews (archived from July 23, 2013).
- Quantum Healing Solutions on the next NaturalNews Talk Hour by Jonathan Landsman (November 10, 2011) NaturalNews (archived from November 12, 2011).
- Healing with light energy by Len Saputo (March 09, 2011) NaturalNews (archived from March 11, 2011).
- ↑ Quantum woo:
- Mike Adams: The God Within by Mike Adams (July 6, 2012) Forbidden Knowledge TV (archived from July 25, 2012).
- ↑ 'Blinded by Science' explores the power of vibrational energy and water in healing and wellness by Ethan A. Huff (April 05, 2011) NaturalNews (archived from April 5, 2011).
- ↑ Shattering the false philosophy and junk science of conventional medicine by Mike Adams (March 30, 2006) NaturalNews (archived from February 24, 2011).
- ↑ The Germ Theory Hoax on the next NaturalNews Talk Hour by Jonathan Landsman (February 09, 2011) NaturalNews (archived from (February 11, 2011).
- ↑ Is Modern Medicine Founded on Error? by Gabriel Donohoe (December 07, 2007) NaturalNews (archived from February 24, 2010).
- ↑ Germ theory delusions collapse as new science reveals healthy people carry 10,000 different germ strains at all times by Ethan A. Huff (June 19, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from June 19, 2012).
- ↑ If mainstream medicine really works, why are Americans so unhealthy? by Mike Adams (April 12, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from April 13, 2010).
- Ten Misconceptions From Natural News (2010) Letting Off Steam. Point-by-point skeptical response.
- ↑ Whitney Houston yet another victim of pharmaceutical drug industry (UPDATE 2) by Mike Adams (February 12, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from February 13, 2012)
- ↑ Bernie Mac Another Casualty of Conventional Medicine? by Mike Adams (August 09, 2008) Natural News (archived from August 13, 2008).
- ↑ Timeline of celebrities killed by Big Pharma: Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Heath Ledger, Farrah Fawcett, Elvis and more by Ethan A. Huff February 14, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from February 15, 2012).
- ↑ Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett the Latest Celebrity Victims of Big Pharma by Mike Adams (June 26, 2009) NaturalNews (archived from June 27, 2009).
- ↑ Homeopathy dramatically more effective at preventing and treating whooping cough than allopathic medicine by Carolanne Wright (November 26, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from November 28, 2012).
- ↑ What the American Medical Association hopes you never learn about its true history by Mike Adams (June 23, 2005) NaturalNews (archived from July 19, 2020).
- ↑ Dentistry scams exposed: Mercury fillings and unnecessary dental surgery by Mike Adams (June 09, 2006) NaturalNews (archived from February 15, 2010).
- ↑ Health Ranger releases new infographic listing the top ten worst sources of aspartame by Ethan A. Huff (March 22, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from March 24, 2012).
- ↑ Here's how you are being profoundly manipulated by political parlor tricks and media sleight of hand by Mike Adams (January 12, 2013) NaturalNews (archived from January 14, 2013).
- ↑ Thousands of Americans died from H1N1 even after receiving vaccine shots by Mike Adams (January 17, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from January 19, 2010).
- ↑ Vaccinated children have up to 500% more disease than unvaccinated children by PF Louis (June 19, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from June 20, 2012).
- ↑ Dr. Judy Mikovits interviewed by the Health Ranger: Fauci's covid crimes aren't his first "plandemic" Dr. Judy Mikovits interviewed by Mike Adams (August 5, 2020) Brighteon (archived from August 5, 2020).
- ↑ Six Easy Ways Detox in Our Toxic World by Paul Fassa (June 22, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from August 20, 2010).
- ↑ Mike Adams explains how to “naturally detox” from mandatory vaccines. It backfires. by Orac (March 14, 2016) Respectful Insolence.
- ↑ Scientists warn that drugs of the future will be designed specifically to control the human mind by Ethan A. Huff (April 15, 2011) NaturalNews (archived from April 16, 2011).
- ↑ The AMA Conspiracy to Contain and Eliminate the Practice of Chiropractic by Herb Newborg (August 14, 2008) NaturalNews (archived from January 30, 2011).
- ↑ Merck Committed Scientific Fraud in Delays, Distortions of Vytorin Drug Trial by Mike Adams (January 16, 2008) NaturalNews (archived from February 4, 2010).
- ↑ HIV vaccines cause 50 percent false positive rate in HIV tests by Mike Adams (July 20, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from July 21, 2010).
- ↑ Mammograms cause breast cancer (and other cancer facts you probably never knew) by Dawn Prate (August 15, 2005) NatrualNews (archived from January 28, 2011).
- ↑ Breast Cancer Rates Soar after Mammograms and Some Cancers may Heal Naturally by Sherry Baker (November 24, 2008) NaturalNews (archived from December 10, 2011).
- ↑ Early Mammograms May Trigger Genetic Breast Cancer by Sherry Baker (February 08, 2009) NaturalNews (archived from March 11, 2011).
- ↑ Women Remain Uninformed about the Hazards of Mammograms by Barbara L. Minton (November 19, 2008) NaturalNews (archived from September 7, 2010).
- ↑ The Quackery of Chemotherapy, Gunpoint Medicine and the Disturbing Fate of 13-Year-Old Daniel Hauser by Mike Adams (May 20, 2009) Natural News (archvied from December 9, 2011).
- ↑ Can You Trust Chemotherapy to Cure Your Cancer? by Andreas Moritz (July 23, 2008) NaturalNews (archived from July 26, 2008).
- ↑ The latest scummy tactic of altie med – blaming medicine for celebrity deaths by Mark Hoofnagle (August 22, 2008) Denialism Blog.
- ↑ Microsoft buys eugenics technology from Merck, becomes drug development partner with top global vaccine manufacturer by Mike Adams (February 02, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from February 4, 2012).
- ↑ Bill Gates funds technology to destroy your sperm by Ethan A. Huff (February 01, 2012) Natural News (archived from February 1, 2012).
- ↑ How Angelina Jolie was duped by cancer doctors into self mutilation for breast cancer she never had by Mike Adams (May 15, 2013) NaturalNews (archived from June 6, 2013).
- ↑ The quack view of preventing breast cancer versus reality and Angelina Jolie by oracknows (May 15, 2013) ScienceBlogs.
- ↑ Was a Far-Right Activist Jailed for Breaching a Court Order Designed to ‘Protect Muslim Pedophiles’? (29 May 2018) Snopes.
- ↑ E-Cat Cold fusion device independently validated producing 800% more energy than input by Neev M. Arnell (May 19, 2011) Natural News (archived from May 21, 2011).
- ↑ Free Energy Technology Could Destroy the Natural World (But It Doesn't Have To by Mike Adams (April 24, 2009) Natural News (archived from May 22, 2011).
- ↑ Feature articles on chemtrails NaturalNews (archived from April 18, 2008). They have a whole category for chemtrails, in fact.
- ↑ Jumping rope and 9/11 truth - how the sheeple have been trained to avoid unpopular truth about WTC 7 by Mike Adams (September 25, 2011) NaturalNews (archived from September 27, 2011).
- ↑ 87.0 87.1 87.2 87.3 Obama birth certificate is just as authentic as the money supply, the food supply and Obamacare by Mike Adams (April 28, 2011) NaturalNews (archived from April 30, 2011).
- ↑ Sandy Hook fundraising relief page created 3 days before shooting, Google search results confirm by Mike Adams (January 11, 2013) NaturalNews (archived from January 13, 2013).
- ↑ The gullible mind explained by Mike Adams (May 05, 2011) NaturalNews (archived from May 5, 2011). This post puts much of his insanity on display in one place.
- ↑ AIDS: The great medical con by David Icke on AIDS (January 12, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from January 15, 2010).
- ↑ Watch Out for Flying Syringes, GMO Food Vaccines, and Forced Vaccinations by Paul Fassa (June 12, 2009) NaturalNews (archived from February 11, 2011). Five times in this article alone.
- ↑ Feature articles on Ron Paul NaturalNews (archived from April 18, 2008).
- ↑ Why Michael Moore's SiCKO is a health care documentary every American must see by Mike Adams (June 19, 2007) NaturalNews (archived from February 19, 2010).
- ↑ Global warming denialism:
- Dishonest global warming reports are good, as long as they promote certain agenda, paper says by J. D. Heyes (April 25, 2014) NaturalNews (archived from April 25, 2014).
- Global warming data FAKED by government to fit climate change fictions by Mike Adams (June 23, 2014) NaturalNews (archived from June 24, 2014).
- Global warming debunked: NASA report verifies carbon dioxide actually cools atmosphere by Ethan A. Huff (May 22, 2013) NaturalNews (archived from May 25, 2013).
- IPCC's doom-and-gloom global warming apocalypse is political theater, not real science by Mike Adams (March 31, 2014) NaturalNews (archived from April 3, 2014).
- ↑ Gun control hysteria:
- If gun control passes, there will come 'free speech control' and the government banning of websites, books and art by Mike Adams (March 16, 2013) NaturalNews (archived from March 19, 2013).
- The true history of gun control - Timeline by J. D. Heyes (February 27, 2013) NaturalNews (archived from March 2, 2013).
- ↑ 'Crazed Swordsman Attacks Scientology Guard Who Fires Back in Self Defense', Mike Adams, Natural News November 24, 2011, retrieved 2011-05-21.
- ↑ 'Baseless Accusations against John Travolta Demonstrate Cruelty, Intolerance of Pill Pushers and Religion Bashers', Mike Adams, Natural News January 5, 2011, retrieved 2011-05-21.
- ↑ Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged by Mike Adams (July 20, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from July 21, 2012).
- ↑ Total media blackout now under way on most likely suspects in Boston marathon bombing by Mike Adams (April 19, 2013) NaturalNews (archived from April 19, 2013).
- ↑ Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 now clearly a government cover-up: All evidence contradicts official story by Mike Adams (March 24, 2014) NaturalNews (archived from March 26, 2014).
- ↑ Extreme winter weather gives Northeast a taste of economic collapse by Ethan A. Huff (January 27, 2015) NaturalNews (archived from January 29, 2015).
- ↑ As hurricane Irene heads for New York City, are you prepared? by Mike Adams (August 26, 2011) NaturalNews (archived from October 17, 2011). Choice quote: "There is hope in understanding that a great economic collapse is coming."
- ↑ Mike Adams The God Within full (Feb 23, 2014) YouTube.
- Mike Adams: pretentious git, slandering liar by pharyngula (May 11, 2011) ScienceBlogs. PZ Myers takes you through it.
- ↑ Illinois school discriminated against male student by refusing to let him shower with naked girls, Obama's Education Dept. rules by J. D. Heyes (November 06, 2015) NaturalNews (archived from November 7, 2015).
- ↑ Chinese scientists conclude [killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan" by JD Heyes (February 16, 2020) NaturalNews (archived from February 18, 2020).
- ↑ Amy Goodrich, Cellphone radiation hurts men's ability to conceive, study confirms. Archived from NaturalNews, 27 September 2016.
- ↑ Sherry L. Ackerman, Radiation protocols and detoxification. Archived from Natural News, 12 April 2011.
- ↑ Ethan Huff, 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event film reveals how 5G is an assault weapon meant to destroy humanity. Archived from Natural News, May 19, 2019
- ↑ Article updated with new message from the Health Ranger by Mike Adams (April 28, 2011) NaturalNews (archived from February 22, 2015).
- ↑ Hardened Criminals (comic) by Mike Adams (August 13, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from August 14, 2010). An example of this insult to good cartooning.
- ↑ Cartoons Index NaturalNews (archived from January 22, 2020).
- ↑ Music Index NaturalNews (archived from June 1, 2020).
- ↑ In a downward direction. To imprison us all… by Mike Adams (January 25, 2012) NaturalNews (archived from January 26, 2012).
- ↑ To Imprison Us all - a poem by Mike Adams (1st May 2012, 18:23) NeXusNow.info (archived from July 31, 2014).
- ↑ Mike Adams, the Alt Medicine Purveyor Who Calls himself the ‘Health Ranger,’ Threatens to Sue Forbes and Writer by Keith Kloor (May 16, 2014 12:58 PM) Discover.
- ↑ NaturalNews’ Mike Adams threatens Forbes, GLP for ‘libeling’ his ‘quack’ health empire by Jon Entine (2014) Genetic Literacy Project.
- ↑ This must not come to pass: Quacks winning the Shorty Award for health by Orac (January 20, 2010 8:00 AM) ScienceBlogs (archived from March 6, 2010).
- ↑ Mike Adams: Cheater & Hypocrite (January 22, 2010) Confessions of an Asshole Skeptic.
- ↑ Shorty Awards exposed as rigged contest; all NaturalNews reader votes deleted by Mike Adams (January 22, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from October 20, 2010). His screed about the shorty awards
- ↑ Sometimes, I think we break the crazy people by pharyngula's post (January 24, 2010) ScienceBlogs.
- ↑ What 'skeptics' really believe about vaccines, medicine, consciousness and the universe by Mike Adams (January 24, 2010) NaturalNews (archived from January 25, 2010). Adams thinks he knows what skeptics believe
- ↑ Spam Don't Buy It (archived from January 27, 2020).
- ↑ About Spam Don't Buy It by Mike Adams, Spam Don't Buy It (archived from September 6, 2020).
- ↑ 100% Real, Uncensored Health News NaturalNews (archived from November 17, 2020). "Avoid using Gmail or Yahoo mail accounts, since those dishonest organizations specifically block emails from NaturalNews as another way to silence our important work."
- ↑ Troll farms from North Macedonia and the Philippines pushed coronavirus disinformation on Facebook: Facebook banned one of the most prolific pushers of medical disinformation after finding its articles had been spread for foreign trolls. by Ben Collins and Brandy Zadrozny (May 29, 2020, 12:23 PM PDT) NBC News.
- ↑ YouTube deletes entire Health Ranger video channel; deletes over 1700 videos in latest politically motivated censorship purge by Mike Adams (March 03, 201) NaturalNews (archived from March 4, 201).
- ↑ Collapse.News (archived from November 9, 2020).
- ↑ Bugout.News (archived from October 21, 2020).
- ↑ Natural News introduces Ranger Gear, our new line of preparedness and survival products. by Mike Adams (November 26, 2015) NaturalNews (archived from November 28, 2015).
- ↑ Sarah Jones, Who’s Afraid of David Hogg? The New Republic, 6 April 2018.
- ↑ naturalnews.com has been removed from all Google search results! (23 Feb 2017) reddit.
- ↑ Gorski, D. (February 27, 2017). Google delists Mike Adams’ Natural News website. Was it because of fake news?. Science-based Medicine. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- ↑ Gorski, D. (February 28, 2017) Twitter. Retrieved February 28, 2017
- ↑ New meme: “Enemies of Humanity” compares Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg, Tim Cook to Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and others by Mike Adams (May 8, 2019) Webinvestigator KK.
- ↑ Worse Than 1984 (May 13, 2019) Online Civil Rights (archived from November 22, 2020).
- ↑ Making Healthier Decisions by peakconsciousness (May 28, 2015 at 01:41pm EDT) NaturalNewsBlogs (archived from March 25, 2018).
- ↑ With outrageous censoring of Natural News, Google now becomes the internet’s #1 BULLY and pusher of hate speech… #SaveNaturalNews by Mike Adams (February 24, 2017) NaturalNews (archived from February 25, 2017).
- ↑ Sharma, A. (October 14, 2021). “Hacker X”—the American who built a pro-Trump fake news empire—unmasks himself. Ars Technica. Retrieved October 19, 2021.
- ↑ Anderson, N. (October 18, 2021). Disinformation guru “Hacker X” names his employer: NaturalNews.com. Ars Technica. Retrieved October 19, 2021.
- Cover story articles
- Conspiracy theorists
- Food woo
- 2020 election denialists
- Alternative medicine
- 9/11 truthers
- ADHD denialists
- Alternative medicine promoters
- Anti-vaccination movement
- Cancer woo
- Cholesterol and statin denialists
- COVID-19 denialists
- Crank magnetism
- Fake news
- Food woo promoters
- Global warming denialists
- Gun nuts
- Hard green
- Internet kooks
- New Age
- Pissed at us
- Pseudoscience promoters
- War on science