There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| This might be|
|But we're not sure|
Roy Zimmerman is a comedic musician who pokes fun at conservative Christians.
- Ted Haggard Is Completely Heterosexual: On Haggard's Law.
- Abstain With Me: On abstinence-only sex education: It's like "just hold it potty training".
- Defenders of Marriage: "It's nobody's business ... what equipment you use. It's interesting, but it's nobody's business. Actually, the equipment is somebody's business."
- Jerry Falwell's God: On Jerry Falwell blaming 9/11 on the ACLU.
- My Conservative Girlfriend: On Ann Coulter and idiocy.
- Chickenhawk: On Chickenhawks and the Iraq war.
- Dick Cheney: On Dick Cheney shooting his friend.
- That Is the War on Terror: Self-explanatory.
- Let's Go After the Buddhists: On why Buddhism is unAmerican and terroristic.
- Religious Freedom (to Burn Our Own Witches): On religious freedom and its abuse.
- Creation Science 101: On creation science and intelligent design.
He has also made a video about anti-vaxxers 
- Official website
- Account at YouTube
- Account at Facebook
- Account at Twitter
- See the Wikipedia article on Roy Zimmerman (satirist).