There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- "someone other than me", because I gotta get back to book stuff. BUT WE HAVE SSL AND I'M PRETTY SURE IT AUTORENEWS! You'll get redirected to http:// pages37 KB (5,050 words) - 20:55, 16 October 2017
- redirects me to a non-SSL version of the site.—€h33s3βurg3rF@€3 (talk • stalk) 18:05, 3 August 2017 (UTC) And then got another SSL just now after logged48 KB (5,947 words) - 16:27, 7 August 2018
- Bongolian (talk) 04:27, 29 June 2017 (UTC) this was mine, need to set up SSL in front of the new Varnish (which we are running through). I have a book43 KB (6,079 words) - 16:56, 31 July 2017
- MediaWiki platform, which will get us SSL. ETA: TBD. Reverend Black Percy (talk) 16:38, 26 January 2017 (UTC)No, SSL is separate. It requires access to the95 KB (13,589 words) - 02:05, 28 July 2017
- works. Oddly, not all attempts to make insecure connections get redirected to ssl and it's not immediately apparent why. I suspect your server admin also failed60 KB (7,935 words) - 06:25, 20 April 2018
- com/article-free-ssl-certificates-from-a-free-certificate-authority.html https://www.godaddy.com/ssl/ssl-open-source.aspx http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/free-ssl-certificate/78 KB (10,283 words) - 06:32, 27 October 2013
- --TheroadtoWiganPier (talk) 15:19, 29 August 2015 (UTC) Hi When will this site get SSL? I try not to log in via plain text any where. Deku-shrub (talk) 14:53, 2976 KB (9,939 words) - 18:20, 9 January 2016