A generator that creates random Conservapedia-style blocks! Is inspired by actual block messages from the real CP.
12:24, 20 July 2019 (UTC) WesleyS ( talk | contribs) blocked <insert name here> ( talk | contribs ) with the expiry time of infinity plus 1 (account creation disabled) (Inserting nonsense or gibberish into pages) Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother’s wife, and perform your duty as a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother. But what he did was displeasing in the sight of the LORD; so He took his life also.
About Me (in brief)
- I have a BS in Chemistry, and would love to pursue a MS in metallurgy, should I acquire such time/money/effort.
- I played guitar in a punk rock band, Speakerface, which has since broken up. I have signed on to become the bass guitar player (and just acquired my very first Gibson SG Bass) for a band called 13 Bends (a haunted location where we practice), which had its first show in
AugustJuly, and a band called "Once Felt Not Forgotten" for all your 90's alternative needs..
- I live near Pittsburgh, PA, US.
- I work at a scrapyard, in the laboratory, where I was recently promoted to Chief Analyst of U.S. Operations.
- I also edited at aSK and have a CP account, both named WesleyS.
“”There have been many disappointments with some from RW, but you take the cake.
“”poorly written article - needs sources. Some ideas are disputed
|—Ed Poor, adding citation templates to my article on Gout|
What is in Aboriginal Noise's CD player now?
Unused image from the RW archives
My own personal to do list
Saint Michael's World Apostolate - some lady in New York had visions from Jesus and Mother Mary about current (then) world events. They now have newsletters and send you a blessed rose petal if you are interested. Hah!
Articles I Done Writed
- Francisco Ayala
- Jack Van Impe
- Joel Osteen
- Kinoki Foot Pads
- Operation Red Dog