A generator that creates random Conservapedia-style blocks! Is inspired by actual block messages from the real CP.
08:47, 3 April 2020 (UTC) JPatt ( talk | contribs) blocked <insert name here> ( talk | contribs ) with the expiry time of 1 year (account creation disabled) (Sheer stupidity; this user never bothered to check the fact that the "birth certificate" is an Adobe software creation, aka FORGED) Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
About Me (in brief)
- I have a BS in Chemistry, and would love to pursue a MS in metallurgy, should I acquire such time/money/effort.
- I played guitar in a punk rock band, Speakerface, which has since broken up. I have signed on to become the bass guitar player (and just acquired my very first Gibson SG Bass) for a band called 13 Bends (a haunted location where we practice), which had its first show in
AugustJuly, and a band called "Once Felt Not Forgotten" for all your 90's alternative needs..
- I live near Pittsburgh, PA, US.
- I work at a scrapyard, in the laboratory, where I was recently promoted to Chief Analyst of U.S. Operations.
- I also edited at aSK and have a CP account, both named WesleyS.
“”There have been many disappointments with some from RW, but you take the cake.
“”poorly written article - needs sources. Some ideas are disputed
|—Ed Poor, adding citation templates to my article on Gout|
What is in Aboriginal Noise's CD player now?
Unused image from the RW archives
My own personal to do list
Saint Michael's World Apostolate - some lady in New York had visions from Jesus and Mother Mary about current (then) world events. They now have newsletters and send you a blessed rose petal if you are interested. Hah!
Articles I Done Writed