There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| Someone is wrong on|
DiamondDisc1 is a awesome and intelligent RW user/moderator who is
probably a friendly person to be around. His/her user page formatting is the bestest ever.[citation NOT needed] He/she totally has a social life, after all he/she's editing RW. Nope.
DiamondDisc1 joined RW on May 16, 2016, and immediately began spamming the recent changes. DD1 somehow managed to get elected moderator after only being at RW for 6 months (albeit barely). Unlike other moderators, DD1 has managed to avoid being deluged with hate once every two months. The previous statement is currently inaccurate.
- Is an atheist
- Conservapedia's only use is for humor
- Both U.S. presidential candidates suck
- Racism is evil
- Sexism sucks
- Anyone but Trump 2016, if I had to choose..
- Vaccines do not cause autism
- Always using correct grammar.
- Making userboxen
- Creating random drafts just for the heck of it
- Creating socks
- Forgetting I have a sandbox
- Occasionally speaking Español[Deportation definitely needed] - President Donald J. Trump
- Getting accused of making socks
- Enjoying high speed rail.
- Being accused of being a sock
- Getting bored
- Making fun pages
- Making bad jokes
- People plagarizing his/her stuff
- Not f****** swearing
- Not finishing drafts
- People not realizing he/she is joking
- Using an editcount booster for no reason
- Disappearing on random days