Some idiot sysop called CircularLogic lives down to his name and called me a "clear spambot account" for no fucking reason. I'm quite clearly a human, not a bot. The only other thing clear is that he/she/it made absolutely no effort to figure that out before blocking me. — Unsigned, by: Xrlq / talk / contribs
- And that "idiot sysop" can see talkpages. My apologies. I have unblocked you as requested. The reason why I thought you were a spambot was because lately we've been bombarded by a bunch of socks with similar names. While you have a right to defend yourself, there's no need to be so angry over a simple mistake. --Goatspeed. How's my editingCircularRasoningSee my latest prototypes 01:47, 17 January 2021 (UTC)
- (EC) Your observation would merit a closer examination if you weren't so acerbic in your comments. The block could have been a mistake. Instead of being civil, your first comment on the wiki is argumentative and uncivil. —cosmikdebris talk stalk 01:49, 17 January 2021 (UTC)
- Be as that may, insulting established editors over small things and blanking talkpages still doesn't much help my perception of you. --Goatspeed. How's my editingCircularRasoningSee my latest prototypes 02:00, 17 January 2021 (UTC)
I could have sworn I'd deleted this thread but here it is again. No matter. I'm quite sure the purpose of your unjustified block of me was not to help my perception of you, nor was my justified reaction intended to improve yours of mine. Nor do I see why that kind of bush league error is made any better coming from an "established editor." Rookies are supposed to make rookie mistakes. Veterans should not. — Unsigned, by: Xrlq / talk / contribs
- On talk pages, please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. You can also indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line. Thank you.
- I've tried being polite, but given your continued rude tone, note that this reply will be less polite. I know it's mind-boggling, but veterans aren't perfect. Even we can make mistakes every now and then, and at no point did I say that being an established editor means I never make mistakes. I've already owned up and apologized, so stop taking it personally- assuming that you're not just here to concern-troll. --Goatspeed. How's my editingCircularRasoningSee my latest prototypes 02:29, 17 January 2021 (UTC)