Yuriko Koike (小池 百合子) (1952-) is a Japanese nationalist, right-wing liberal and populist politican.
1989, Television Tokyo's program World Business Satellite first caster.
She is anti-Korean, anti-Chinese sentimental, and has a tendency to revise the Constitution, build up military power, and historical revisionist inclination.
This woman's political inclination is Geert Wilders of Japan. Because it's a far-right nationalist, like Abe, but at the same time it's more liberal than conservative on issues that are not directly related to nationalism.
It may sound really ironic, she is feminist. More ironic is that she denies coercion of comfort women. So the Japanese left-wing sociologist representative and radical feminist Ueno Chizuko is not to admit that she's feminist.
- Nippon Kaigi - Yuriko is a member of the group.
- Yasukuni Shrine - Yuriko visits here every year.
- Abe is also a far-right nationalist, but he is basically a traditional ultra-conservative. That's why the Abe creed differs from the Western version alt-lite, but Yuriko Koike is very much like the Western version alt-lite.
- The Pride And (Anti-Korean) Prejudice Of Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike Is A Big Problem Forbes. 19 October 2017.
- The main rival to Japan’s ruling party is really ‘extreme rightist,’ analyst says CNBC. Retrieved 28 October 2017.