We are 100% user-supported!
Without you, there is no RationalWiki!
|Goal: $5000||Donations so far: $2750|
Help and donate today!
Essay:Really dumb mistakes made by evil 'geniuses'
 Things to avoid doing
- Dress your really powerful troops in bright white, clunky uniforms and send them out into a thickly forested area.
- Hiring droids with an accidental sense of humor.
- Putting the reactor in the same area as the hanger bay, and then leaving the door open.
- Making your high-tech, powerful vehicles have a high center of balance and then sending them out to fight in a rainforest.
- Having a son. This is always a bad idea. Make sure you are not his father, or you will save him at the last moment and get killed.
- Using weapons that have cool looking laser effects if the actual combat performance is poor. Because pleptomatics are more important then functionality, isn't it?
- Equipping your soldiers in full body armor that provide no protection, hinders movement and then not using chemical weapons.
- Show off your new super-secret superweapon.
- Make a list on a public wiki detailing all your things to do and not to do.