Archives for this talk page: <1>, <2>, <3>, <4>, <5>, <6>, <7>, <8>, <9>, <10>, <11>
 Herein goeth anything regarding the technicalities of the wiki
FAQs & Problems:
- Problems with accessing the wiki
- Queries about extensions
- CSS Help
- Wikitalk Help
If you've written, or are using, some extension or script that either might give others problems or is giving you a problem, then either describe it or link to it on this page.
If you've written some piece of code that you want help with, ask here with linkage.
If your browser acts up with some code,ask here.
In short, anything techy, ask, tell or link on this page.
If you think it is a server-type issue, feel free to email the goat at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for best results.
 Again no gadgets
- Seem to switch on and off with the weather or the phase of the moon or something. Scream!! (talk) 11:05, 15 June 2014 (UTC)
- Still no gadgets. Does anyone know what's the personal .js for a "section 0 edit link"?--ZooGuard (talk) 09:56, 29 June 2014 (UTC)
 Somebody do something please!
 Vandal Bin Controls
- Do you mean the one called "vandal bin" in the little line of links at the top of the user contributions page? Sprocket J Cogswell (talk) 14:32, 18 August 2014 (UTC)
- *Presents posterior* Apparently I do need said kick. Zero (talk - contributions) 14:35, 18 August 2014 (UTC)
 Pibot archiving a very old talk page
I've tried to set up Pibot to archive Talk:Irreducible complexity, hoping that it will shove all the pre-2014 content into the archive. Surprisingly, it archived only two sections. Am I wrong believing that Pibot can archive stuff before the first section on a page, and why did it fail to do so in this case? Also, what prevented the rest of the sections from being archived? I thought Pibot can cope with non-UTC timezones in timestamps, and this seems to be at least partially true - both archived sections use timestamps in CDT.--ZooGuard (talk) 17:57, 18 August 2014 (UTC)