Fun:Avenue Q gospel
The Avenue Q gospel, discovered deep within the vaults of the Vatican, contains what appear to be a
modern musical comedy, set for Broadway divinely-ordained set of moral codes, written in the twenty first Century CE AD by Jesus himself.
The tenets of the text include:
- "Everybody's a Little Racist" — Christian apologists have successfully blamed this on Darwin
- "I Wish I Could Go Back to College" — Keep talking, welfare queen
- "If You Were Gay" (I'd Like You Anyway) — Controversial, until Pope Francis
- "It Sucks To Be Me" — Believed to have been sung by Christ himself, on the cross
- "Schadenfreude" — Believed to have been sung by Roman soldiers, watching
Truly, God works in mysterious ways.