Response to your inquiry.
Nothing more than a shared pet peeve as far as I know. User:GrammarCommie
Donald Trump userbox
I see there is no userbox for those who supported Donald Trump as President. If you would be so kind as to make one --PresidentofthegreatestnationonearthDonaldJTrump (talk) 23:06, 19 August 2017 (UTC)
- How do you like this for a start? Bongolian (talk) 23:11, 19 August 2017 (UTC)
- OK, thanks. Bongolian (talk) 20:10, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
For quality edits over the years.
Problem With Israel Article- The Sequel of complaint and the shadow of bias
Evil Zionist is pushing a agenda of pro-imperialism onto several people within this website. He never listens to anyone, and has a nagging problem with a lack of sources. Zionist even admits on his user page that they are a "Hardcore Zionist" so how can they get away with this? If this was a "Hardcore Christian" or "Hardcore Communist", I'd imagine his ability to edit would be more closely scrutinized. Being a Zionist is completely fine- but the user never listens to options, and never adapts his ideology. Reading the comments of his User page and of yourself, I have found that they talk about "Caring for the facts" yet usage of any of the major texts on Israel, such as Chomsky's "Who Rules The World" are not used, probably due to the conclusions of the text, which are negative. Therefore, a clear bias can be seen from this user, and I personally advocate such a user to not be involved in the editing process of such articles. Israel will always be a sore subject, but the current page on it is lacking in neutrality. User also states talking about this issue "like rational people", which suggests that he is rational in the first place, which in of itself is a topic not worth engaging in. Father White Jackson AKA 126.96.36.199 (talk) 12:39, 14 September 2017 (UTC)
- As I have told Evil Zionist, lack of sources on Israel/Palestine pages particularly is a bad thing. I warned Evil Zionist shortly after his/her joining that we're not too tolerant of ideological wars on these pages due to past experience with time wastage in Chicken Coop issues and it causing high-quality editors to flee RW. In my view, unsourced modifications to these pages are worthy of reversion. If You and Evil Zionist can't resolve changes on the talk pages, then just forget it. @Evil Zionist Bongolian (talk) 17:12, 14 September 2017 (UTC)
Your revert to Donald Trump.
Here is an article on POLITICO that you'll see first: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-technology-luddite-233067
- Hello Bryan See. I reverted it because there is no evidence on the page for the claim that Trump is a Luddite. Being obsessed with a smart phone and Fox News would seem to be evidence to the contrary. @Bryan See Bongolian (talk) 19:22, 20 September 2017 (UTC)
- He blames computers for making the world worse, complicating it very greatly. He called computers a mixed bag. I am very sure. And he's stirring up backlash against tech. -- Bryan See (talk) 19:26, 20 September 2017 (UTC)