Archives for this talk page: <1>, <2>, <3>, <4>, <5>, <6>
Krauts Twitter says he lives in Vienna
It's obvious that /r/AznIdentity is now vandalizing our edits. Is there any way to block users coming from there? Or to ban users who try and remove the entry and replace it with totally non-offensive ones? — Unsigned, by: 10101 / talk / contribs
- Strange as it is for an IP-addressed user to say, perhaps edit privileges should be limited in some way? Heaven knows /r/Aznidentity is quite the handful, and they've already demonstrated poor behaviour here.— Unsigned, by: 184.108.40.206 / talk / contribs
looking into issue
this user is requesting user FuzzyCatPotato to look into the issue of the most recent vandal-binning imposed upon this user, which this user considers to be a misplaced one. this user noticed that user FuzzyCatPotato possesses administrative powers over other administrators, thus summoning the user.this user might be on a wrong observation. — Unsigned, by: FAMAS / talk / contribs
Thanks for including me among those august few that you asked about the survey.
The controversy caused by the last one came as a great surprise to me and I think it was totally out of all proportion. Mind you, I doubt that the same thing would happen again this time.
- So they say the political questions are too binary, huh? Perhaps I see the world too much in black and white and not enough in shades of grey.
- Well here's a suggestion. Maybe you could have an option that's, "I have to respond to that question in a different way because..." or "I'm not going to answer that question because..." and then a box to write the answer in. Spud (talk)
I Promised Fat Aardvark...
- Why? I'd ask the saloon bar. The FCP Foundation (talk/stalk) 15:41, 7 August 2017 (UTC)
- @RoninMacbeth Erasing all evidence of someone's existence is something Conservapedia does, don't. Christopher (talk) 15:56, 7 August 2017 (UTC)
- Don't promise things that require the consent of others. ikanreed 🐐Bleat at me 16:22, 7 August 2017 (UTC)