"William Lane Craig" article - logical fallacy
I saw you reverted my change to the Craig article. The argument that "looks like a logical fallacy" to you is in fact a valid application of modus tollens or "denying the consequent", not an application of the (fallacious) inference pattern affirming the consequent.
I'm not going to revert it or reply again about this. Leave the article in whatever state you like. (Sorry if it's bad form to bring this up here, I'm not familiar with wiki etiquette.)— Unsigned, by: 18.104.22.168 / talk / contribs
Please, see 
Please see RationalWiki:2017 board of trustees election/Results. Herr FüzzyCätPötätö (talk/stalk) 19:13, 31 August 2017 (UTC)
- Congrats on your election, Spud. ScepticWombat (talk) 20:15, 31 August 2017 (UTC)
Have you received my emails?
- Yes and I've just sent you an email back. Sorry, I had a busy day yesterday. Spud (talk) 07:33, 2 September 2017 (UTC)
Websites that have some of PlanetMofo's content
Though the page is already deleted, I do have some comments to show you that has his content on it. He is also part of groups such as "EVROPA IDENTITY" and "Pagan/Wicca" on the website.
- https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=204652048 (PlanetMofo posts as Kid2040 there)
- https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=218865556 (PlanetMofo posts as PattiMayonnaiseDoug there)
- https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=217408069 (PlanetMofo posts as PattiMayonnaiseDoug)
This guy also posts about David Lane's Fourteen Words very frequently. Literally everything he posts is neo-Nazi material.
- Firstly, you should have included that information on the page you created.
- Secondly. so bloody what? So some neo-Nazi is posting on a website that's meant to be a games forum. Does he have his own website that gets millions of visits every day? Does he have his own YouTube channel with hundreds of thousands of subscribers and tens of millions of views? Does he have his own radio show? Does he have his own TV show? Is he a published author? No. He's a nobody. There are millions of arseholes spewing revolting crap on millions of websites. We aren't interested in covering all of them, only the influential ones. We aim to provide information on every crank idea. We do not aim to provide information on every crank because there are just too many of them. And most of them, like this Planet Mofo, are nobody's who aren't worth worrying about. Spud (talk) 03:46, 13 September 2017 (UTC)