Dihydrogen Monoxide (sometimes euphemistically called DHMO) is a toxic chemical "They" don't want you to know about. The chemical industry is trying to foist this poison on you; DHMO is found in almost everything you eat and drink, and also in the air of cities with high levels of pollution. It is transmitted to newborns in their mothers' breast milk, and is also found in polluted lakes. Yet despite this, a few noble souls have tried, and succeeded, in living a natural, DHMO-free lifestyle. What about you?
- DHMO is fatal when inhaled. In fact, forcing prisoners to inhale DHMO is a widespread form of torture, and DHMO was even used as a method of extermination during the Armenian Genocide. Yet you are probably breathing in this very chemical right now.
- Approximately 359,000 people die of DHMO inhalation every year.
- DHMO can also be fatal when ingested.
- Cancer, tuberculosis, malaria, and many other bacterial and viral diseases cannot survive in a DHMO-free environment.
- DHMO is only one atom away from dihydrogen dioxide, a known poison that is explosive, corrosive, toxic, and has been shown to cause cancer in animals.
- DHMO is used in pepper spray and countless types of floor detergent.
- DHMO is used in the manufacturing of such illicit drugs as heroin and meth.
- DHMO reacts explosively with sodium, potassium, lithium, rubidium, caesium, thallium, and francium.
- DHMO corrodes iron. (Imagine what it's doing to your insides!)
- DHMO is used in the manufacture of metal used in firearms and nuclear weapons.
- Red blood cells burst on contact with DHMO.
- All documented land-based maneaters ("Lions and tigers and bears -- Oh my!), reticulated pythons, Komodo dragons, pigs, dogs, and Jeffrey Dahmer need DHMO for survival.
- Such dangerous creatures as alligators, crocodiles, box jellies, Great White Sharks, leopard seals, stonefish, cone snails, and blue-ring octopuses lurk in DHMO.
- All venomous snakes, scorpions, and spiders contain DHMO.
- DHMO was the perfect hiding place for Nazi U-Boats.
- 100% of cancer patients had been exposed to DHMO within a period of 5 years prior to being diagnosed.
- DHMO is released from smoke stacks and car exhaust pipes.
- DHMO and electrical appliances are not a good combination. DHMO in contact with electronics is a serious electric shock hazard.
- Many diseases can be transmitted through DHMO.
- Frozen DHMO is a leading cause of traffic collisions and is even responsible for the sinking of the Titanic.
- In the powdery form DHMO causes avalanches, stalls trains, strands people in dangerous weather, and causes dangerous white-out conditions.
- There is a well-documented correlation between high consumption of DHMO and diabetes.
- Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong, Hideki Tojo, Benito Mussolini, Pol Pot, Osama Bin Laden. They all had at least one thing in common - they all consumed DHMO!
- There is a "safe" level of DHMO. In fact, no amount of DHMO is safe. Even small amounts are harmful. Buy a RationalWiki DHMO Detoxing Kittm today! (Only $99.99!) It's a small price to pay to make sure you stay healthy!
- Dihydrogen monoxide is a dangerous substance that should be banned. This webpage provides all the important information you need to assess the issue.
- The origin of the anti-DHMO crusade