Joshua Lee Axe
Dr. Joshua Lee Axe is a
quack practitioner of chiropractic and naturopathic medicine in Tennessee. His doctorates are in chiropractic and naturopathic medicine; he is not a medical doctor. He is also a Certified Nutrition Specialist. Allegedly his "DrAxe" website receives over 100 million visits per year. Assuming this is true, his website receives more visitors than Doctor Oz, Dr. Mercola or NaturalNews.
Dr. Axe makes money by selling
dirt sandwiches nutritional supplements that contain — among other things — a "Soil and Plant based probiotic and prebiotic blend with 5 billion cfu…[note 1] Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus clausii, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus sbutilis, Bacteriobphage[note 2] Blend (Myoviridae T4, Myoviridae LH01, Myoviridae LL12, Siphoviridae LL5)".
 I wanna get off Dr. Axe's wild ride
Dr. Axe warns customers against consuming heavy metals, whilst simultaneously pushing bentonite clay, a quack-treatment which contains potentially hazardous levels of the toxic heavy metals arsenic, cadmium, chromium, and lead.
Dr. Axe recommends chelation as a treatment for autism, despite the fact it has not been shown to work, and can be hazardous to the patient.
- The Dr. Axe website
- The quack Miranda warning on the Dr. Axe website is not only in small-print, it's also in low-contrast.
- The Dr. Axe YouTube channel.
- More on Dr. Axe's promotion of bentonite-clay by Mark Aaron Alsip.
- Dr. Axe's
snakeessential-oil program is only $197.00
- A photo of Dr. Axe posing with Dr. Oz, and Jolly Roger.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 About Dr. Axe Dr. Axe.
- ↑ Where To Get Professional Nutrition Advice by Stephen Barrett. Quackwatch.
- ↑ "www.DrAxe.com ... has over 11 Million visitors a month." says "PaleoFx.com".
- ↑ 2017 comparison of "Dr. Axe.com" with competing websites,
(the "SE traffic" figures are monthly visitors via Google Search Engine).
- ↑ Affiliate Disclosure Dr. Axe. In the small-print Dr. Axe states he's on-commission.
- ↑ 20 Unique Apple Cider Vinegar Uses and Benefits Dr. Axe
- ↑ Pink Himalayan Salt Benefits that Make It Superior to Table Salt Dr. Axe
- ↑ 8 Proven Colloidal Silver Benefits, Uses and Side Effects Dr. Axe
- ↑ Eat Dirt: Why Leaky Gut May Be the Root Cause of Your Health Problems and 5 Surprising Steps to Cure It by Josh Axe (2016). Harper Wave. ISBN 0062433644.
- ↑ Book summary on Google Books. Dr. Axe offers simple ways to get these needed microbes, from incorporating local honey and bee pollen into your diet to forgoing hand sanitizers and even ingesting a little probiotic-rich soil.
- ↑ Probiome RX Adrenal Restore Dr. Axe
- ↑ 10 Proven Bentonite Clay Benefits and Uses Dr. Axe
- ↑ Best Bentonite Clay by Best Bentonite: FDA Alert — Risk of Lead Poisoning (03/23/2016) U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- ↑ Bentonite Clay Nutrition Dr. Axe (archived from February 17, 2017). A table from Dr. Axe acknowledging that bentonite clay contains lead and other toxic metals.
- ↑ With a sunburned face, Dr. Axe has the cheek to lecture his audience about protection from radiation.
- ↑ YouTube where Dr. Axe tells his audience microwave ovens & cellphones cause cancer.
- ↑ "autism-natural-treatment", from Dr. Axe.
- ↑ Fight Cancer & Detoxify with a Coffee Enema Dr. Axe
- ↑ Why I DON’T Eat a Paleo Diet… But Close Dr. Axe writes "I personally am a creationist." (archived from February 17, 2017)
- ↑ Graphic from Dr. Axe, at bottom right he recommends acupuncture for dysphagia.