Furthermore, Adams supports quantum woo, specifically quantum healing, the many worlds interpretation, and quantum consciousness. NaturalNews advances a hard green position, even though the site also promotes global warming denialism. Adams promotes conspiracy theories about gun control.
If you cite NaturalNews on any matter whatsoever, you are almost certainly wrong.
 Health beliefs
Adams is a flat-out opponent of modern medicine and opposes any medication or doctor visits. Adams calls himself a "holistic nutritionist" and is a raw food proponent who opposes food that contains sugar, food that was cooked or made to last, "red" meat, sweeteners, glutamate, homogenized milk, bread/gluten, "white" flour, genetically modified food, washing powder, deodorants, shampoo and fluoride.
A recurring theme is the contrast between the site's exacting criticism of evidence-based medicine and its unquestioning acceptance of the appeal to nature, New Age and alternative medicine. This often involves rejection of the scientific method's application to medicine as "inherently flawed," repudiating the entire philosophy of modern medicine post-Pasteur. Adams is a firm germ theory denialist. Adams also conflates evidence-based medicine in general, the failings of Big Pharma, and the US health insurance system: to him, it's all a monolithic entity called "mainstream medicine." The site blames the pharmaceutical industry for all vaguely drug-linked celebrity deaths rather than looking at any surrounding factors.
The response to any alternative medicine claim, however, is blind acceptance, whether the topic at hand is homeopathy, chiropractic, dental woo, aspartame scares, vitamin woo, anti-vaccination panic or detox diets.
“”In the end, I still don’t know whether Adams really and truly believes in the nonsense he promotes. I really don’t and still can’t tell. For example, did Adams’ relocate to Ecuador because he really believes in the “natural” lifestyle or did he do it to escape those pesky laws in the U.S. that frown on selling unproven remedies. I do know, however, that Adams appears to have an utter contempt for his own readers, as evidenced by his repeating outrageous straw men such as the claim that SBM says that susceptibility to disease is totally random and that there’s nothing anyone can do about it and bizarre falsehoods like his claim in the Vaccine Zombie video above that vaccines can make your testicles fall off.
 Medical conspiracy theories
NaturalNews also features many Big Pharma conspiracy theories, believing that there is no depth Big Pharma will not sink to, no lie too big for them to tell, in order to poison American citizens and cover up their "junk science." Adams claims that the pharmaceutical industry is creating HIV vaccines with the sole purpose of creating as many HIV positive people as possible to sell anti-retroviral drugs to at a huge profit. Mammographic screening creates cancer, which is then expensively treated for big profit. He considers that chemotherapy warrants criminal prosecution.
There's also usually a front page article about how some loophole in an obscure new law or regulation will enable alternative medicine or natural supplements to be banned forever!
More recent conspiracy theories claim that Bill Gates and Microsoft are in the process of developing weaponized, ethnically-targeted influenza viruses as part of a sinister eugenics plot. No, really. Adams also manages to misinterpret attempts to develop reversible forms of male contraceptives as deliberate attempts to permanently sterilize minorities.
His reaction to Angelina Jolie's preventive double mastectomy due to having the BRCA1 gene mutation was predictable; the quoted 87% probability that she would come down with breast cancer was irrelevant, since diet and lifestyle changes can magically suppress BRCA1 expression. And of course, oncologists are cast as the quacks here, not fine upstanding people like Adams.
 Non-medical conspiracy theories
Adams' love for woo isn't restricted to medicine. Cold fusion and so-called free energy ideas and devices like the Energy Catalyzer are presented on his website with the same enthusiasm as the latest alternative medicine fad. He collects news about chemtrails. He is a 9/11 truther, Birther, and pretty much everything else-er. And a Sandy Hook denialist. He considers Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, and David Icke to be "REAL heroes" and Icke and whale.to to be reliable sources. Curiously, he supports Ron Paul, who is a real medical doctor and not a practitioner of woo (in the field of medicine). This could be because Paul supports "health freedom," despite Adams simultaneously supporting health care reform and Cuba's health care system. 
He thinks Scientology (of which he is an ex-member) is treated unfairly. According to Adams, this is due to attempts by anti-religious bigots and (you guessed it) Big Pharma to oppress their belief system in order to protect their profits.
Adams has also issued his informed opinion of the 2012 Aurora, Colorado shootings, declaring that they were "obviously" staged, or perhaps that the killer, James Holmes, was involved in "experimental" neuroscience that got out of hand. Furthermore, he says the 2013 attacks on the Boston Marathon were a false flag operation by "private military contractors."
In 2014 Adams wrote several articles where he tried to prove that the Malaysian airplane disaster in March 2014 was a government cover-up, and that the plane was secretly made into a "stealth weapon", possibly carrying nuclear weapons. He also stated that he believed that the people behind the cover-up could go as far as "secretly sink some aircraft debris in the Indian Ocean so they can "find it"." Even though he believes the passengers might have survived he states that "world governments are rolling out their "official" stories, there is no question in my mind that they will do anything to support those official stories, even if it means discarding the lives of all the passengers." 
 Birther turnaround
“”[I]t's so fake that the whole thing has become an IQ test for figuring out how many people can be so easily fooled by a fake... If I turned in a document like this as part of an effort to get a home loan, for example, and I assembled it layer by layer with obvious cutting and pasting of numbers from multiple sources in order to fake my reported income levels, I would be guilty of a felony crime. At the very least, I would be laughed out of the room. "Are you kidding me? This is your best attempt at falsifying an income statement?" they would say. Even a high school kid with a scanner and Photoshop knows how to make a more convincing forgery than this.
Adams decided to turn this into a piece of truly biting social commentary about the fakeness of modern American life.
“”Couples are now artificially fertilized (fake conception!), and when their children are born, they feed them fake milk (infant formula). They grow up on fake sweeteners and fake (artificial) colors. In school, they're taught fake U.S. history so that they have fake ideas of how the world really works. When they're old enough, they get to participate in faked voting schemes where the winners are already determined.
And thanks to the internet, we live in a world of fake friends, fake emotions and fake sex. Football games are played on fake grass, and today's "reality" TV shows are all faked, too. Professional wrestling is fake (but MMA isn't), and most of the news consumed by the masses is entirely fabricated. Even the science behind most of modern medicine is faked, fabricated or twisted around in order to get the results the drug companies want to see.
And oh yeah, the drugs are faked, too, especially the antidepressants which appear to work only because of the Placebo Effect -- which is real, even though it only exists in the mind.
For the most part, we are fake people living in a fake world engaged in fake interactions. So why shouldn't we have a fake President with a fake birth certificate to top it all off?I don't know what the problem is here with the obviously fake birth certificate. Of course it's a fake. But isn't that what we vote for when we vote for any president? After all, presidential election campaigns are all about making fake promises uttered with fake smiles as part of faked speeches that are actually written by somebody else and read on the teleprompter.
Between 2011 and 2014, Adams decided that having this post up was rather damaging. But, if he just deleted it, that would also be embarassing. Instead, the post was updated with a totally believable explanation of why he was a birther and now isn't.
“”The article which originally appeared here has been removed because it is no longer aligned with the science-based investigative mission of Natural News. In late 2013 / early 2014, Mike Adams (the Health Ranger), editor of Natural News, transitioned from outspoken activist to environmental scientist. He now runs the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, conducting world-class food science research and publishing scientific papers on food contaminants and nutritional analytics.
Through scientific investigation powered by university-level analytical instrumentation, Adams found that, much like the majority of the population, he had been suffering over the past several years from chronic exposure to cumulative toxic elements found in the food supply, including in many organics and "superfoods." His findings -- as well as breakthrough discoveries about food toxicology, protective food nutrients and the cognitive influences of food contaminants -- are being published at NaturalNews.com.Notably, Adams found that exposure to toxic elements in foods altered his mindset, outlook on life and degree of happiness in the world. "I now know that much of my outlook on the world was being negatively shaped by toxic elements found not just in everyday foods, but also in some superfoods and dietary supplements," Adams now explains.
Yes, the consumption of evil toxin-filled foods in Adams' caused him to become so delirious and susceptible to strange beliefs that he believed that President Obama's birth certificate is fake. All of the other articles on NaturalNews that were published at the same time (when Adams was suffering from severe cognitive impairment) have obviously all been removed and replaced with a similar disclaimer.Do You Believe That?
Adams likes "predicting" the future, most often with vague forecasts of the dark path ahead.
 2012-15 predictions
Adams made some interesting predictions for 2012:
- "The European Union breaks apart[.]" (We're waiting.)
- "Israel attacks Iran, then blames Iran ... justified based on fabricated intel or false flag events[.]"
- "Oil prices briefly surpass $200 a barrel ... [d]ue to the war on Iran[.]"
- "Social unrest spreads across America ... mall riots, street fights, city protests and general thuggishness[.]"
- "A new crime wave sweeps across western nations ... record thefts of metals such as copper ... attacks increasingly target previously unthinkable targets such as churches, hospitals and nursing homes."
- "Gun sales beat all previous records ... 20 million guns sold across America in calendar 2012 ... people ... realize something's coming down and want to protect themselves and their families against the inevitable rise of armed looters." (Only 16,000,000 gun purchase applications were filed in 2012. We're waiting for the armed looters.)
- "Gold prices break through $2500 / ounce[.]"
- "Real unemployment exceeds Great Depression era levels ... 25% or even higher[.]" (Well, 25% is almost 12.6%; I mean, it's only 50% off.)
- "The collapse of food pollinators continues ... as the world is poisoned with cell phone towers, chemical pesticides and GMOs ... but political pressure from chemical pesticide manufacturers will suppress the real science[.]"
- "Expect to see a major bank such as Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, or Wells Fargo to go belly-up[.]"
- "Following the failure of a major FDIC-insured bank (see above), the FDIC will be immediately bankrupt[.]"
- "The real media (i.e. the alternative media) will explode in popularity in 2012 and beyond as more and more people wake up to the reality that mainstream media is purely fabricated news served up for the sole purpose of keeping people brainwashed, hypnotized, and buying more stuff that will kill them (sodas, prescription medications, toxic personal care products, etc.)"
- "Led by patriots such as Sheriff Richard Mack, more local sheriffs and police are going to assert their Constitutional rights against federal tyranny."
- "[Y]ou can eventually expect US troops to operate on American soil ... [m]any of those troops, however, will refuse to arrest or fire upon American citizens."
- "There is a small chance of a military coup in America as the U.S. military gets totally fed up with the criminals in Washington who lie to them, send them into battle and then deny them health care benefits[.] .... This is more of a 5-10 year prediction, actually."
- "Mainstream media desperately tries to smear Ron Paul ... viciously and repeatedly attacked through ... completely fabricated mainstream media lies. This is all part of the last-ditch effort to keep Ron Paul out of the White House, where he would start dismantling Big Government, the military industrial complex, and even the FDA."
- "Under fire for molesting travelers and strip-searching elderly women in wheelchairs, the TSA is looking hard for some way to justify its own existence (and expand its budget, of course). This will culminate in a TSA-run false flag attack on U.S. soil, involving numerous fatalities."
- "The next pandemic will be spread by scientists working for the vaccine manufacturers[.]"
- "Fukushima will produce another massive radiation release as the reactor buildings suffer structural failures."
- "Ron Paul drops the Republican party and runs as a libertarian, where he ends up splitting the vote among those on the right, and ultimately putting Obama back in the White House for another four years." (This could only really be a 2012 prediction, and it's, er, wrong.)
- "The U.S. government will stage an online hacking attack ... to blame it on "internet terrorists" and crack down on internet freedom."
- "Regardless of who gets elected President in 2012, expect Martial Law to be eventually declared in America as the economic downturn really hits home and waves of disgruntled masses take to the streets[.]"
- "As the economic unraveling of the world reaches the shores of the USA (which technically may take beyond 2015 to fully unravel), the FEMA camps will transition to full operation. .... At first, these camps may focus on providing food, shelter and medical care to the new class of economic refugees in America. But before long, they may be twisted by tyrants into something more like concentration camps."
- "A false flag terror attack will attempt to place blame on veterans or farmers ... all part of the effort to turn farmers into suspected criminals because they are too self-reliant[.]"
- "The rise of ANONYMOUS as a global force to be reckoned with."
Adams also listed five things that would not happen in 2012-15:
- "The world will not end on December 21, 2012." (Duh.)
- "There will not be any sustained economic rebound. The depression is only going to get worse over the next three years[.] ... By 2015, unemployment will be far worse than it was in 2010 or 2011."
- "The U.S. government will not protect you from terrorism." (Obviously! It's because they're too busy planning false flag attacks.)
- "The U.S. dollar will not hold its value."
- "The Biblical Rapture will not occur in 2012." (See #1.)
 2013 predictions
At the end of 2012, Adams put up a list of 20 "dark" predictions about 2013, which he believes to be "1984 on steroids". If Adams was right (and that's a big if) the following was predicted to happen:
- Global economic collapse: "When record-low tax revenues are reported in April because of Obama's planned destruction of the U.S. economy, ratings organizations will downgrade U.S. debt, setting off a global selloff that could thrust America into a "nightmare" scenario of being unable to sell more debt." (Erm, does he want more or less taxes? Also, particularly funny in light of the government shutdown, brought about by Obama's opponents.)
- "Obama administration attempts to gut the Second Amendment."
- "Martial Law declared across America."
- "Extreme shortages of guns, ammo, magazines as their barter value skyrockets."
- "Tactical weapon strikes target Iran."
- "Massive false flag attack carried out in USA and blamed on patriots."
- "DHS arms the TSA and begins insane abuses of Americans on roadway checkpoints."
- "Secret resistance groups begin to form across America." (Which will be easy to verify, given that secret groups are usually well-documented, right?)
- "Attacks on the First Amendment accelerate as government seizes websites." (At least, the government will shut down NaturalNews and Alex Jones' Infowars site, apparently)
- "The rise of violent rhetoric among the population as disagreements turn to threats." (Oh the irony!)
- "Global government makes its move" – "Expect to see UN troops in U.S. cities before the end of 2015. The planned rollout of conflict in the USA is going to be followed by UN troops arriving on the scene to "rescue" the USA."
- "Accelerated mainstream media attacks on patriots, preppers and veterans." (Because self-declared patriots are peaceful people.)
- "Disagreement with the government characterized a 'mental disorder.'"
- "Continued rise in unemployment, food stamps, welfare as Obama accelerates deliberate destruction of U.S. economy."
- "Criminalization of preparedness activities as government outlaws ammo storage of private citizens." (Again)
- "Riots in the streets, followed by Martial Law." (Again)
- "Deliberate food shortages used as a weapon of government control."
- "Weather becomes even more radicalized, with droughts, floods, freezes." (And who's stopping AGW mitigation?).
- "Solar weather gets nasty: Solar flares threaten communications."
- "You will be told the answer to all our problems is "MORE government!""
 Email spam
Mike Adams sells software to evade spam blockers through his company Arial Software. Does Adams admit responsibility for spam? No, he prefers to blame those who buy spammed products, rather than the spammers actually sending the stuff.
 Creative endeavors
 Mike's cartoons
One of the more ridiculous features of NaturalNews is the cartoons by Mike Adams, which are even less entertaining than Mallard Fillmore or The Far Left Side. They are usually followed by paragraph after paragraph of the author having to explain the point of the cartoon to an audience who otherwise wouldn't find them "funny," let alone be bothered to care. Thankfully he doesn't do much of the actual art. (It's mostly done by Dan Berger of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fame.)
 Music and poetry
More ridiculous still is the "Music" section on NaturalNews, where he posts hip-hop videos and songs he wrote about the alternative quackery of the day. Most of the so-called "music" is cheap-sounding hip-hop injected with Mike's screeds about how terrible vaccines and antidepressants are. Just like his cartoons, his hiphop postings are also followed by paragraphs of his own self-aggrandizement and boring explanations of his works for those who didn't care to listen to the actual song.
 Twitter silliness
In 2010, Adams was in the running for the Shorty Awards, basically a popularity contest for Twitter users. He had the most votes in the health category, and his fellow lunatic Joseph Mercola was closely behind. Skeptics decided to vote up Rachel Dunlop, a skeptic and doctor based in Australia.
Eventually, Dunlop got to the top of the health charts. Adams and Mercola threw an Internet shit-fit and went vote-canvassing. Hundreds of their supporters turned up and set up new accounts to vote. Those votes were promptly disqualified as only existing accounts were allowed to vote. Adams was briefly put back into pole position, but then was disqualified after the fraudulent votes were removed. He got really angry about this.
Shortly thereafter, Adams childishly posted a list of all the terrible things he thinks skeptics believe on NaturalNews, including:
“”Skeptics believe that many six-month-old infants need antidepressant drugs. In fact, they believe that people of all ages can be safely given an unlimited number of drugs all at the same time: Antidepressants, cholesterol drugs, blood pressure drugs, diabetes drugs, anti-anxiety drugs, sleeping drugs and more -- simultaneously!
Skeptics believe that the human body has no ability to defend itself against invading microorganism and that the only things that can save people from viral infections are vaccines.
All this, for Twitter.
 Legal action
Adams has threatened legal action against one of his many critics, Jon Entine.
“”As you are now well aware, you are about to be named in a personal lawsuit which will cite the extensive body of your defamation and cyber bullying efforts, all of which have been archived and time stamped for court evidence. You can count on this lawsuit requiring considerable resources of your time and money for the foreseeable future. You are no doubt also aware that I have many friends in law enforcement and that we are simultaneously pursuing an effort to have you arrested and charged with cyber bullying crimes. I honestly cannot say for sure whether such an effort will be successful, but it is one of the areas we are actively pursuing against you.
|—Adams quoted in Discover Magazine |
Adams strongly suggested an unspecified "settlement".
“”I do not know if you are are rational person, but if you are, then I invite you to discuss a private settlement agreement with me which would allow us both to focus our efforts elsewhere. ( ) [Later Adams unexpectedly turned almost friendly.] I am not the person you think I am, Mr. Entine. You are not in a position to know the details yet. ( ) I do know that you would be extremely surprised to learn what we have in common. If we could meet in person, in a secure and private conversation, I could tell you more.
|—Adams quoted in Discover Magazine |
Jon Entine was neither intimidated nor impressed.
“”If Adams is true to his claim that he’s a new man, committed to serving science, he may have no choice but to sue himself for defamation. ( ) Will Adams sue himself for libeling himself? After all, if his goal is to put anti-science purveyors out of business–and those who he claims present “blatantly fictional, distorted or wildly exaggerated” anti-science information—why not go after the person who many scientists and journalists contend is the most egregious perpetrator of “cyber bullying” and “harassment.” ( ) Yes, science needs you, Mike. Please, send yourself a libel threat letter. Let’s shut that quack down.
|—Jon Entine |
 See also
- The website itself
- NaturalNews TV, For when you've run out of YouTube cranks.
- Orac has been documenting his insanity for years. A more specific page detailing his material on Adams can be found here.
- ↑ Himalayan Bath Salts Will Not Save Your Life
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Vaccine denial and woo:          
- ↑ AIDS/HIV denialism:       
- ↑ Quack cancer treatments:              
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Big Pharma hysteria:    
- ↑ Quantum healing:   
- ↑ Quantum woo: 
- ↑ Global warming denialism:   
- ↑ Gun control hysteria:  
- ↑ Special Report: The Legend of Mike Adams and the Reality (Thomas Corriher and Sarah Cain, The Health Wyze Report, 06 Feb 2013)
- ↑ List of "Modern medicine news, articles and information"
- ↑ Q & A: Are there any situations in which pharmaceuticals and medications are okay to use?
- ↑ Why doctors are more dangerous than guns - new Health Ranger investigation
- ↑ Obama turns doctors into gun control snitches running health care spy network
- ↑ Media & Press Information
- ↑ Raw Food Diet: Enjoy Nutrition as Nature Designed
- ↑ Comparing Sweeteners?
- ↑ Rawpalooza - Discover the benefits of a raw food lifestyle
- ↑ Health Basics - What exactly is a raw food diet?
- ↑ List of red meat news, articles and information
- ↑ Artificial sweeteners and flavor enhancers are dangerous
- ↑ Health Ranger interviews neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock on MSG and brain-damaging excitotoxins
- ↑ The Facts About Pasteurization and Homogenization of Dairy Products
- ↑ You have a choice: Sex or bread?
- ↑ White flour promotes nutritional deficiencies and chronic disease
- ↑ Comprehensive research database offers global picture of harm caused by GMOs
- ↑ Your Laundry Detergent may be Hazardous to Your Health
- ↑ 12 Year Old Boy Killed by Deodorant Spray
- ↑ Popular shampoos contain toxic chemicals linked to nerve damage
- ↑ Sodium fluoride exposed in new Health Ranger video; cities are poisoning their citizens with pesticide chemicals from China
- ↑ Part I: Evidence-Based Medicine is Not Exclusive of Alternative Medicine (Opinion)
- ↑ 'Blinded by Science' explores the power of vibrational energy and water in healing and wellness
- ↑ Shattering the false philosophy and junk science of conventional medicine
- ↑ The Germ Theory Hoax on the next NaturalNews Talk Hour
- ↑ Is Modern Medicine Founded on Error?
- ↑ Germ theory delusions collapse as new science reveals healthy people carry 10,000 different germ strains at all times
- ↑ If mainstream medicine really works, why are Americans so unhealthy? (Mike Adams, NaturalNews, 12 April 2010); point-by-point skeptical response.
- ↑ Whitney Houston yet another victim of pharmaceutical drug industry (UPDATE 2)
- ↑ Bernie Mac Another Casualty of Conventional Medicine?
- ↑ Timeline of celebrities killed by Big Pharma: Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Heath Ledger, Farrah Fawcett, Elvis and more
- ↑ Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett the Latest Celebrity Victims of Big Pharma
- ↑ Homeopathy dramatically more effective at preventing and treating whooping cough than allopathic medicine
- ↑ What the American Medical Association hopes you never learn about its true history
- ↑ Dentistry scams exposed: Mercury fillings and unnecessary dental surgery
- ↑ Health Ranger releases new infographic listing the top ten worst sources of aspartame
- ↑ Here's how you are being profoundly manipulated by political parlor tricks and media sleight of hand
- ↑ Thousands of Americans died from H1N1 even after receiving vaccine shots
- ↑ Vaccinated children have up to 500% more disease than unvaccinated children
- ↑ Six Easy Ways Detox in Our Toxic World
- ↑ Mike Adams on Dr. Mehmet Oz’s colon polyps: “Spontaneous” disease?
- ↑ Big Pharma Mind Control!
- ↑ AMA conspiracy against chiropractic
- ↑ Merck Committed Scientific Fraud in Delays, Distortions of Vytorin Drug Trial (opinion)
- ↑ HIV vaccines cause 50 percent false positive rate in HIV tests
- ↑ Mammograms cause breast cancer (and other cancer facts you probably never knew)
- ↑ Breast Cancer Rates Soar after Mammograms and Some Cancers may Heal Naturally
- ↑ Early Mammograms May Trigger Genetic Breast Cancer
- ↑ Women Remain Uninformed about the Hazards of Mammograms
- ↑ The Quackery of Chemotherapy, Gunpoint Medicine and the Disturbing Fate of 13-Year-Old Daniel Hauser, Mike Adams, Natural News May 20, 2009, retrieved 2011-05-21.
- ↑ Can You Trust Chemotherapy to Cure Your Cancer?
- ↑ http://scienceblogs.com/denialism/2008/08/22/the-latest-scummy-tactic/
- ↑ Microsoft buys eugenics technology from Merck, becomes drug development partner with top global vaccine manufacturer
- ↑ Bill Gates funds technology to destroy your sperm
- ↑ How Angelina Jolie was duped by cancer doctors into self mutilation for breast cancer she never had, naturalnews.net
- ↑ The quack view of preventing breast cancer versus reality and Angelina Jolie, Respectful Insolence, scienceblogs.com
- ↑ E-Cat Cold fusion device independently validated producing 800% more energy than input, Neev M. Arnell, Natural News May 19, 2011, retrieved 2011-05-21.
- ↑ Free Energy Technology Could Destroy the Natural World (But It Doesn't Have To), Mike Adams, Natural News April 24,2011, retrieved 2011-05-21.
- ↑ They have a whole category for chemtrails, in fact
- ↑ Jumping rope and 9/11 truth - how the sheeple have been trained to avoid unpopular truth about WTC 7
- ↑ Obama birth certificate is just as authentic as the money supply, the food supply and Obamacare
- ↑ Sandy Hook fundraising relief page created 3 days before shooting, Google search results confirm
- ↑ This post puts much of his insanity on display in one place.
- ↑ David Icke on AIDS
- ↑ Five times in this article alone.
- ↑ Ron Paul articles
- ↑ Why Michael Moore's SiCKO is a health care documentary every American must see
- ↑ Scientology, anti-psychiatry quackery, and Mike Adams: It all becomes clear now, Orac, Respectful Insolence, June 23rd, 2011
- ↑ Crazed Swordsman Attacks Scientology Guard Who Fires Back in Self Defense, Mike Adams, Natural News November 24, 2011, retrieved 2011-05-21.
- ↑ Baseless Accusations against John Travolta Demonstrate Cruelty, Intolerance of Pill Pushers and Religion Bashers, Mike Adams, Natural News January 5, 2011, retrieved 2011-05-21.
- ↑ Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged
- ↑ Total media blackout now under way on most likely suspects in Boston marathon bombing
- ↑ Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 now clearly a government cover-up: All evidence contradicts official story
- ↑ Extreme winter weather gives Northeast a taste of economic collapse
- ↑ As hurricane Irene heads for New York City, are you prepared? Choice quote: "There is hope in understanding that a great economic collapse is coming"
- ↑ 22 minutes of video woo; PZ Myers takes you through it.
- ↑ 86.0 86.1 Obama birth certificate is just as authentic as the money supply, the food supply and Obamacare, Natural News, 28 April 2011 (as archived by archive.org on 30 April 2011)
- ↑  Article updated with new message from the Health Ranger], NaturalNews
- ↑ 
- ↑ NaturalNews:2012 predictions
- ↑ http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2012/dec/17/how-many-guns-us
- ↑ http://www.forbes.com/sites/louisefron/2014/08/20/tackling-the-real-unemployment-rate-12-6/
- ↑ 20 dark predictions for 2013, the year of oppression and insanity, Natural News
- ↑ "For years, programmers have worked tirelessly to find ways to block spam e-mails. Some systems block based upon keywords, while others search for sentence patterns in e-mails that are typical of spam messages. Mike Adams and Arial Software have been working to find ways around this spam detection. Our research indicates that Arial Software is solely a spamware company, meaning that its software is designed primarily to aid spammers." Arial Software, Spam and Telemarketing (Healthwyze)
- ↑ "Yet this web site portrays that spam is a consistently profitable business, because some people actually purchase products that are advertised in spam e-mails. Mike wrote that it is this small population of people who truly bear responsibility for spam's continued existence. Mike Adams' anti-spam site appears to be created for the sole purpose of shifting blame from the responsible spammers onto the victims. The blame for spam should rightfully lie upon the spammers themselves, as well as those who promote and create specialized software for bypassing anti-spam security systems; companies such as Mike's own Arial Software." (HealthWyze)
- ↑ An example of this insult to good cartooning.
- ↑ Cartoons(redirect)
- ↑ Listen if your ears dare.
- ↑ In a downward direction. To imprison us all (Mike Adams, NaturalNews, 25 January 2012)
- ↑ nexusnow.info forum: To Imprison Us all - a poem, by The Health Ranger - Mike Adams
- ↑ Orac post
- ↑ Asshole Skeptic post
- ↑ His screed about the shorty awards
- ↑ Pharyngula's post about the incident
- ↑ Mike Adams thinks he knows what skeptics believe
- ↑ 105.0 105.1 Mike Adams, the Alt Medicine Purveyor Who Calls himself the ‘Health Ranger,’ Threatens to Sue Forbes and Writer
- ↑ NaturalNews’ Mike Adams threatens Forbes, GLP for ‘libeling’ his ‘quack’ health empire