Some clarifications on the draconian powers you intend to grant yourself
Your revamp of user rights and your decree that the new dominant class, 'the moderators' (How Kafkaesque) hold the following responsibilities; Moderators-full protect, full rights grant and removal, blocking for trolling/disruption, hide/view revisions. , leaves both me and my deputies in the Rationalwiki Reform Society duly nervous. Will you please state with clarity your intentions on the following issues:
- Do you intend to persecute all site dissidents and those who are opposed to your dictatorial impositions?
- Do you intend to disappear those who would object and actively oppose the implementation of these new draconian functions?
- Do you intend to purge the wiki of all those of a contrary ideological position, as your reforms imply?
- Do you intend to censor information, facts and arguments that your new moderating secret police find either objectionable, bigoted, or plainly frustrating?
- Do you intend to clarify the meaning of the word 'troll', as it is subjective and many individuals could suffer due to spiteful 'moderators' (By which I mean the new secret police you are intending to create) with an axe to grind?
Your clarifications on this important issue would be appreciated.
you won't get to troll. that's pretty much it. you will not be missed.
Trent, please ignore the above poster as I hope to have a fruitful exchange with you.
right. that's why you barge in with terms like "draconian powers," "dictatorial impositions," and censor."
Why don't you let Trent handle questions directed to him. He's a big boy.
To answer the original question posed by MC, yes. The moderators are to persecute all trolls and dissidents by locking them in a closet, handcuffing them to a poll, and whipping them in the back until they scream out the safety word. Those who continue to troll will be ball gagged so that only their screams will be heard and dressed in a leather costume.